- Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee
- Posts: 771
- Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:29 pm
Maybe if this one is actually a decent map that gets popular, Blizzard might look especially bad for banning it since it can't easily be stripped of "inappropriate" words.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Xel'naga Administrator
- Posts: 6531
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
- Location: His Ashworld Planet
Oh God, religion! Wait a second..
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
- Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
- Posts: 874
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:59 pm
All of the C&C new generation games (3, 4, RA:3, etc.) censor "god". I find this funny.
- Xel'naga World Shaper
- Posts: 8305
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 pm
- Location: M͈̙̞͍͞ͅE̹H̨͇̰͈͕͇̫Ì̩̳CO̼̩̤͖͘ జ్ఞా
EA online's censorship is awesome, yes. I remember discovering censorship for the first time when C&C3 went retail.