Nekurow and Sypha in Book 6

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Larc
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher

Nekurow and Sypha in Book 6

Post by Larc »

Spoiler
What about Sypha Blade? She doesn't appear at all in this book and no one talks about her (but you can choose her in the Free Mode as a hero).

Nekurow destroyed himself in the process (when controlled by the cells of Razlia) in the Sorceria Core,after the fight with Hikaru.
In the Epilogue it says that "Nekurow resumed his hunt armed with the soul drinker Orpheus,and the other details change according to our actions." (I noticed also that he doesn't appear in the ending cinematic)
How can this be possible if he's dead? That's not explained.

If this is the last book,then he will not get his revenge against Sypha?

And what about the intentions of Sypha to destroy the Kingdom of Celestia?
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Nekurow and Sypha in Book 6

Post by RazorclawX »

It was never intended to be resolved in the campaign as it is beyond the scope of the story. For a similar reason Nekurow faced Hikaru instead of Shizuka.

Anyway that event was mainly to show that Nekurow's will is too strong to be subverted, as if someone as powerful as Razlia failed to dominate him, so too shall Orpheus fail to destroy him.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
Larc

Re: Nekurow and Sypha in Book 6

Post by Larc »

RazorclawX wrote: It was never intended to be resolved in the campaign as it is beyond the scope of the story. For a similar reason Nekurow faced Hikaru instead of Shizuka.

Anyway that event was mainly to show that Nekurow's will is too strong to be subverted, as if someone as powerful as Razlia failed to dominate him, so too shall Orpheus fail to destroy him.
Thanks for the reply,glad to see that my favourite character is still alive despite all.
But I would have liked to see a final battle between him and Sypha,if I must be honest.
Last edited by Larc on Mon May 04, 2009 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.