Slight Complication... I am sorry

Enkidu
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig

Slight Complication... I am sorry

Post by Enkidu »

I know this is unnecessary, but I made a campaign for the StarCraft Campaign Creations and it doesn't work somehow. I realized it has been corrupted due to a power outage while working on the campaign and I will not be able to publish any works for a while. Right now, I am checking all files on my old computer, but alot of my old StarCraft files have been hurt by this crisis. I think I may have managed to save one of my projects for StarCraft (though it has been uploaded to the SEN website) but if there's an error on it, I am gonna have a problem, I haven't heard anything back from them yet, since I just uploaded it but I am sure it'll run just fine (I hope).

Sorry for the inconvenience. Somehow, a transformer in my neighborhood blew and the power for my trailer blew out and had to reset the breaker. I hope this doesn't happen again (not the transformer situation, that's life; it always happens) but I am working on something that I hope one day I can submit to the CC forums. Unfortunately, I had no choice but to uninstall StarCraft and now I am in the process of Reinstalling it. luckily, I still have the CD key for the game itself. ;D

Sincerely,
Enkidu
Church
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Re: Slight Complication... I am sorry

Post by Church »

Well, it's not a hard drive crash.

Try backing up your files next time. Services like Dropbox and Google Drive are good for cloud storage, or you could buy an external hard drive.

In any case you don't really need to announce to us that your project got corrupted before you even announce you have a project... next time maybe wait until you're ready to release.
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

I was ready to announce my project and release it to the public! I somehow don't know what happened and I still don't know why it got corrupted. Sorry for making an irrelevant topic, but I am slightly frustrated at the moment. I didn't mean to waste bandwidth but I didn't know what else to talk about at the moment.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

A dog ate my campaign once. That was after the drive failed, though. RIP, Life of a Larva.
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

Sorry for your loss?
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

You don't sound very sincere. I'll have you know that Laconius worked very hard on Mr. Ross' script.
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

I don't know Laconius or Mr. Ross is, but I wasn't trying to be offensive.