Falchion's Nest: SC II Beta Analysis

Falchion
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist
Location: Bragança Paulista, Brazil (Da most borin' place in the world)

Re: Falchion's Nest: SC II Beta Analysis

Post by Falchion »

Finally, after a shitload of plays as Protoss, I finally played as Terran and Zerg, realizing I half-sucked as human and fully as beast.  Also, on what Meta said on giving one more spellcaster to Zerg, I agree:  No way Zerg can survive without Dark Swarm, especially with all Void Ray/Marauder/Viking rushes going around.

/edit Oh what the heck, better stick to Protoss 'til the end of Beta.
How I became a troll in a single post (And you can too!!! :D ): link

Falchion
Location: Bragança Paulista, Brazil (Da most borin' place in the world)

Falchion's Nest REBORN!!!

Post by Falchion »

Well, now that day's over here, let's go on with Phase 2, Day 1!

Yesternight, Morning and afternoon were TERRIBLE!  Everything you could've thought happen, it did.  First the patch doesn't collaborate, then the games doesn't come in, than the game crashes during loading/gametime!!!  For those asking it, no, it's not ordinary, this crash has been goin' on ever since Patch 13!  I can't even sustain a 1v1 match for 10 minutes without going ker-splat!

B.Net 2.0???  NUTHIN' CHANGED!!!  Still the same crap.  Oh, hold it, hold it, hold it.  It got terriblier than ever!  On the melee teams a new thing goes on:  You've got a full rost and you're ready to start, right?  You do it, right?  Then some jackass decides to quit while waiting to start, right?  Then you want to stop the countdown, right?  *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*  WRONG!  You can't even cancel the nuclear meltdown.  You have to disconnect and log on again just to get back on the lobby!

In gameplay, I'm still to see what'll happen to the Void Ray massing.  It's happened none of them... for now.
How I became a troll in a single post (And you can too!!! :D ): link