All I want to say is THANK YOU RCX !

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

SevenShine
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

All I want to say is THANK YOU RCX !

Post by SevenShine »

For bring us such a wonderful EPIC game.

I love you! You are the best!
Larc
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher

Re: All I want to say is THANK YOU RCX !

Post by Larc »

Yes thank you for your great work. Hope to see more things from you in future...
Demoneater
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Demoneater »

/signed !!1

Great work.
Sokaaa
Terran Supply Depot Clerk
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Post by Sokaaa »

Yes, thank you so much indeed  ;D ;D
bajadulce
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant

Post by bajadulce »

I haven't played much Warcraft3 other than the little bit when it first came out. I do tho have both disks and feel obligated to install them just to check out your mod. I have lurked your forum for a long time and have enjoyed reading the updates. I guess what impresses me the most about this project is your dedication and commitment.

Anywhoooo, kinda a silly post, but just wanted to say gjob.
kovilenko

Post by kovilenko »

I have watched and followed this campaign for past three and half years (or maybe even longer)
This campaign is one of greatest and one of my favorite i have played in last 8 years,
just registered to say Thank you RCX, for your effort in bringing us this quality campaign and for your time to finish to the end this epic story about Sorcerians and their adventures
bajadulce

Post by bajadulce »

Out of the blue, was browsing my Bnet account and decided to add/purchase Frozen Throne to my list of games (thought I had W3 expansion but didn't) remembering that this mod required it.

Looking forward to installing sometime soon and firing up your mod/campaign.

Blizzard should be sending you some royalty as I prob would have never bought this game if it wasn't for all the intriguing stuff I've read here in this forum over the years. :)
SantaBla
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by SantaBla »

I agree. Wanderers of Sorceria is truly the first non professional story that I really got into. In a way, it has a lot of anime cliches, and the story is really a clusterfuck, but it was all worth it in the end.
X59
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals

Post by X59 »

Removed post that needed to be approved, since I have a post below.
Last edited by X59 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
X59

Post by X59 »

I have to say that Wanderers of Sorceria is definitely one my favorite stories out there, and my favorite custom campaign. The twists and turns were neat, surprising, and really engaging. The one thing that I just loved the most was how the characters felt real since they had their own strengths and weaknesses and none of them felt one dimensional.
PrinceOfThaWest

Post by PrinceOfThaWest »

Instead of making my own thread, I have decided to post here. I might be necro posting or whatever it's called on the forums, but I am not much interested into that stuff now. First of all, I'd love to give props to Razorclaw X for making this excellent campaign series. Truly excellent. After that straight goes one huge thank you for letting us experience such awesome story and game. You basically managed to create a game within a game. For a second it made me forget I was playing Warcraft III. Truly amazing, every single second spent on it.

On another note, I am not sure whether these forums are still active / you use them, but if you read this - thanks a lot once again, and keep up the good work mate! Truly the best when it comes to campaign making, along with the Savage Potato. Two of my favorites!
WhiteFlame

Post by WhiteFlame »

Just registered to say it) I can't thanks you enough for this excellent job. And another thanks for underwater level, this one was marvelous.
肏你妈妈
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by 肏你妈妈 »

SantaBla wrote:I agree. Wanderers of Sorceria is truly the first non professional story that I really got into. In a way, it has a lot of anime cliches, and the story is really a clusterfuck, but it was all worth it in the end.
The plot of the story is like the heroic epic of Japan's RPG video game.
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Registered only to say thank you for the amazing campaign!

I play it almost every year since 2011 (starting a new one today, thank you for the 1.29 update).