StarCraft Fan Campaign Listing

blazin
Terran Refinery Attendant

Re: StarCraft Fan Campaign Listing

Post by blazin »

Enkidu wrote: most of these links that I find in the preview are dead sites in the archive section that don't even work anymore.
use pr0nogo's masterlist on the OP then
Enkidu wrote: through staredit.net
lolno
Enkidu
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig

Post by Enkidu »

Church wrote:I'm aware many of the links are broken now and I apologise for that. The Masterlist link in the OP should still have fully functioning links.
That's alright, I don't hold that against you. These sites are exceedingly old and they seem to be where they were first published, so it's something I probably should have expected.
blazin wrote:
Enkidu wrote: most of these links that I find in the preview are dead sites in the archive section that don't even work anymore.
use pr0nogo's masterlist on the OP then
Enkidu wrote: through staredit.net
lolno
#1. I probably will use Pr0nogo's master list.

2. I did say Moddb is also a viable option. I didn't say only Staredit was available. 8)
blazin

Post by blazin »

found a link to Star Adairis: Civil Conflict on mod db

http://www.moddb.com/games/starcraft/ad ... l-conflict
Rawflesh0615
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)

Post by Rawflesh0615 »

It's already 2017. Is there anyone is making some Fan-Campaign? Because last year, I played a Starcraft Critter back from July. The rest of the maps were hard except the first and second maps.
Revolta
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector

Post by Revolta »

pr0nogo never talks but he's probably working on stuff (you wont find him here though)

Maybe stratostygo is working on new stuff? I think I saw some projects on SEN too but I very rarely go there

You can always make some stuff. Make the campaign you want to play!
Church
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Post by Church »

I'm not actively working on any projects. I needed a break, but I may return to it in the future. Unfortunately, portions of my work were lost to me recently, so whether or not I return to existing projects is debatable.
DKDKDK
Terran Settler (Unemployed)
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Post by DKDKDK »

Rawflesh0615 wrote:It's already 2017. Is there anyone is making some Fan-Campaign? Because last year, I played a Starcraft Critter back from July. The rest of the maps were hard except the first and second maps.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rls4kg945ge1 ... OKg7a?dl=0
Download Kevin Cooper's Story folder as a zip then extract it (I first uploaded it on July 1st, 2016, it should be on SEN and nibbits as well but I didn't bother making it a big deal).
If you don't want to play it then you can search YouTube for my play-throughs of my KCS campaign.

The other folders contain my other projects and miscellaneous maps I made some 5-6 years ago.

I'm currently working on Impending Doom - a campaign focused on the Protoss side of my reappearing characters but it's far from completion (all the finalized ones are there though).
Rawflesh0615

Post by Rawflesh0615 »

To DKDKDK

Actually, I already did watch the video, but the campaign that you played were to tough. Anyway, I like the story which take place after Balkhorn's Bad Times. Feels like StarCraft Episode 1 Rebel Yell.
adamnesico

Post by adamnesico »

blazin wrote:found a link to Star Adairis: Civil Conflict on mod db

http://www.moddb.com/games/starcraft/ad ... l-conflict
Yes, posted by a server.
I noticed in staredit.net that the link was broken, so I uploaded it to moddb. I said it to Matt Tygore for repair the link, but seems to have not seen my mesage.
Yes, Matt, is working in more campaigns.
Rawflesh0615

Post by Rawflesh0615 »

DKDKDK wrote:
Rawflesh0615 wrote:It's already 2017. Is there anyone is making some Fan-Campaign? Because last year, I played a Starcraft Critter back from July. The rest of the maps were hard except the first and second maps.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rls4kg945ge1 ... OKg7a?dl=0
Download Kevin Cooper's Story folder as a zip then extract it (I first uploaded it on July 1st, 2016, it should be on SEN and nibbits as well but I didn't bother making it a big deal).
If you don't want to play it then you can search YouTube for my play-throughs of my KCS campaign.

The other folders contain my other projects and miscellaneous maps I made some 5-6 years ago.

I'm currently working on Impending Doom - a campaign focused on the Protoss side of my reappearing characters but it's far from completion (all the finalized ones are there though).
To DKDKDK

Actually, I already did watch the video, but the campaign that you played were to tough. Anyway, I like the story which take place after Balkhorn's Bad Times. Feels like StarCraft Episode 1 Rebel Yell.
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

Do you guys have a suggestion for--

WHAT THE FUCK!? Church, what did you do with your old avatar? why are you sporting the defiler one? Where did the custom title come from? :o

WHAT IS GOING ON!?
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

Ahem... Coming back from the brink... Is it true that most of the players for SC Brood War are now on SC2 and no longer makes campaigns or scenarios for StarCraft and its Brood War Expansion?

If so, what do we do around here, write fanfiction?

'Cause I can do that!
Zilla-
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target

Post by Zilla- »

Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

That's true, just sayin'
Rawflesh0615

Post by Rawflesh0615 »

Well, I'm starting to make my first Starcraft Custom Campaign called, SOF Chronicle. I had been playing Starcraft for years, and still didn't got an single campaign to create. Within my crazy ideas for my campaign. You can help me for my campaign with me or not. However, I still got some busy life with my College, Job, and my Daily Life that I need to take care.