EDAST Remake Update Thread

DuplexBeGreat
Terran Barracks Laundry Master
Terran Barracks Laundry Master

EDAST Remake Update Thread

Post by DuplexBeGreat »

So. If you've seen my other thread on the subject, titled "Missing Link", you'll know that I have made a complete EDAST campaign, as per the detailed description left behind by the original campaign maker, Desler, on how the story would have turned out. If you haven't read that description, I suggest you do so. The original seven missions of chapter I, by Desler, in all their pathetic glory, can be downloaded here.

I will use this thread for screenshots and updates as the campaign nears completion.

To be clear, the maps and mod are already done. I'm working on things like refurbishing the original set of missions, adding music, and fixing bugs that I know exist but haven't been able to squash yet. A preliminary batch of screenshots will be up as soon as possible.

Update 2/18: Just realized I have no idea where the screenshots are saved to on the new computer. This might take a while. On the bright side of things, I have completely refurbished Original Mission Three.

2/28: Updates have been slow and will be slow for a while due to being obsessed with Twitch Plays Pokemon. I regret nothing.

4/27: Practically finished with the first batch of levels. Just a couple finishing touches...
Last edited by DuplexBeGreat on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You are not Raszagal. Stop saying that!
Church
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Re: EDAST Remake Update Thread

Post by Church »

If you need any beta testing/design consult type stuff, I'm game. I'm not the best campaign maker out there but I've finished a few projects, so I've learned a few things. I'll just need a little time to replay EDAST and read the episodes II-VI synopsis first, if you're interested.
HelpMe
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant

Post by HelpMe »

Great news. I'm eager to see what you've concocted.
mark_009_vn
Zerg Drone Masseur
Zerg Drone Masseur

Post by mark_009_vn »

You're probably one of the last person on Earth to release a campaign my man. Don't let this honor slip away.

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka