Zeratul's Revenge(Working on title)

(June 6th, 2009 - June 15th, 2009) Completed: July 31st, 2009
Zero_King
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Zeratul's Revenge(Working on title)

Post by Zero_King »

Name:Zero_King

Campaign Description:you play as the protoss and your hero is almost always zeratul unless its the odd mission of being Terran
well basically, it's like this zeratul is mad because him and the dark Templar's were banished a while ago to exile, so they have been plotting everyday since they were released, and now that they are free from the war they are unleashing there plan on the zerg
Last edited by Zero_King on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legion
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero

Re: Protoss Revenge

Post by Legion »

Zero_King wrote: Note:Sorry For Capitals On All Words I'm Just To Used To It
Drop it, though.
omega20
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Post by omega20 »

Zero_King wrote: With The Protoss Forces Scattered Across The Universe Only
Wow. I didn't knew the Protoss were scattered across the ENTIRE Universe. It is a veeeeeeeeery big place, ya know?
Zero_King wrote: -And The Terran For Making The Zerg.
The Terran made the Zerg?! I think you don't know much about the Protoss, Terran and Zerg history, right? I advice you to take a while in reading them. It'll be very helpfull to you. ;)

Xel'Naga history
Protoss history
Dark templar history
Zerg history
Terran history

If you don't want to read them, you must know at least that the Xel'Naga are the creators of both Protoss and Zerg. The Terrans didn't created the Zerg or other species.
BadManners! wrote:
Zero_King wrote: Note:Sorry For Capitals On All Words I'm Just To Used To It
Drop it, though.
Agreed. Oh, and also use dots and commas in the sentences. This way they'll be more readable. ;) Text is around 1/5 of the final score, so better you begun to work on it. ;)
Campaign Creations wrote: JUDGEMENT:
  • TEXT: Your project is a representation of yourself. “Blizzard quality” should be of your highest priority. Aesthetically pleasing formatting of text, proper grammar, punctuation and spelling are a must. The dialogue must be catching and attractive. Using a “real” personality instead of proper writing is a step further in immersing your player with your project. (EX: Someone will say in person “That aint right!” but will properly write “that is not right.” To connect players with characters, they must have personality.) This criteria is judged from a 1-10 scale, 10 being the highest score.
[imgwh 400x120]http://www.sigrealm.com/freesigs/178_Starcraft2MultSig.jpg[/imgwh]
Zero_King

Post by Zero_King »

sorry cause in game the terran had all those zergs subjects i thought they created them i guess they did not, well my story changes a little then i guess
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Zero_King wrote: sorry cause in game the terran had all those zergs subjects i thought they created them i guess they did not, well my story changes a little then i guess
I used to think this when I first started playing, as well. Though, reading the manual quickly corrected me almost immediately.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
Campaign Creations
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by Campaign Creations »

Approved.
Sodon
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Sodon »

Lavarinth wrote:
Zero_King wrote: sorry cause in game the terran had all those zergs subjects i thought they created them i guess they did not, well my story changes a little then i guess
I used to think this when I first started playing, as well. Though, reading the manual quickly corrected me almost immediately.
The short of is that the Xel'Naga created the Protoess but abandoned them. They did not create the Zerg, but they did spurn their evolution.
Stupazin'.
Legion
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero

Re: Brood Wars Final Continue(Working On)

Post by Legion »

Zero_King wrote: Name:Zero_King

Campaign Description:It's A 4 episode type thing were you play as all 3 and then the final campaign,
The First one
A time for trust - The Terran Campaign
The UED has been eradicated, the Protoss unleashed the Fury of Xel'Naga to save Shakuras from the nightmare Zerg, and Kerrigan gained control of her minions with the destruction of the Overmind. Meanwhile Jim Raynor and his ragtag fleet roam deep space as fugitives.....
Second one
72 hours - The Zerg Campaign
Zeratul rescues a bewildered Jim Raynor from the protoss on Thanduras, and tells him the events of the previous three days that lead to the collapse of the Protoss worlds, and why he has been held responsible…..
Third one
Raynor's Crusade - The Protoss Campaign
On the run from the Protoss, Jim Raynor embarks on a crusade that has even his closest allies questioning his goals.
Fourth one
Rebirth - The Final Campaign
A new beginning for Jim Raynor as he enters the field of battle with an old ally and returns home.

Old Idea-Protoss Revenge
Where zeratul and raynor along with some of their friends would reunite the protoss from all over and then later on they would go and annihilate the zerg swarm
Don't think we're fools, mister.

http://www.winnieinternet.com/games/starcraft/abwar.htm

Edit:
Not only are you trying to cheat, you didn't even make an effort to hide it. You didn't even change the description text one bit.

Get the fuck out of here.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zero_King

Post by Zero_King »

huh what are you talking about badmanners!???
Legion
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero

Post by Legion »

Zero_King wrote: huh what are you talking about badmanners!???
Don't play dumb.
Zero_King

Post by Zero_King »

im not casue everyone says i am
Zero_King

Post by Zero_King »

if you want ill change it
omega20

Post by omega20 »

Zero_King wrote: if you want ill change it
Better than change it: Do a campaign yourself! Don't attempt to fool us by posting the campaigns that others have done. That campaign you copy-pasted is 9 years old, and most SC players know about it. Wrong choice. >:( >:( >:(
[imgwh 400x120]http://www.sigrealm.com/freesigs/178_Starcraft2MultSig.jpg[/imgwh]
Legion
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero

Post by Legion »

Zero_King wrote: if you want ill change it
Take a hike. This is contest for campaign creators.
Zero_King

Post by Zero_King »

i found it on my computer thought my brother did it cause he likes making campaigns