Loladins of Legend

tipereth
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Re: Loladins of Legend

Post by tipereth »

Leaderboard = everyone is a preset variable, and a single changeable value. Multiboard = each item (name, number, title) is it's own independent variable.
Milldawg
Zerg Defiler Nutritionist
Zerg Defiler Nutritionist

Post by Milldawg »

I could understand if you said it was tedious, because it is, but in terms of being able to do things correctly and effectively, it is by no means any harder than a leaderboard.  Dokes in my coke.
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Time spent contributes to difficulty.
Xenon
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee

Post by Xenon »

Success! Now there's the ever-pressing issue of balance...

Edit: Dammit Mesk, I haven't played LoL in a month.

Bloodstar Bolt still appears to be broken. Did you get my message on how to fix those spells?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Xenon on Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Okay... I haven't done anything in a while and still won't for a while (months) but I've been slowly piecing together the next plan of action.

- Epic divisions. These optional upgrades upgrade a level 10 division into a specialized epic division. This wipes existing units and summons level 10 and epic-type units in their place, in smaller numbers. Example; Akredian Swarm upgrades to Akredian Legion, 3 Ravagers become 1 Annihilator with an aoe ravage and frenzy. Therefore, if you want, you can completely specialize in a division.

THESE WILL WIPE ALL EXISTING DIVISIONS AND ONLY ALLOW THE ONE EPIC DIVISION. This also replaces the final level division (satanium) plan.

- The epic control points must be done. Helm's Deep / Doack Control Center. I have some triggers that Ricky did for a 5-way AoS-styled campaign map of mine I made a long time ago that may be able to be subverted into use, here. A player will need to stand on the circle of power at each point for 40 seconds to gain control. When control switches, new defenses are spawned. You can teleport to the defense structures, but not to the other building.

- The three minor control points will attribute a buff to all creep units increasing movement and attack speed. This upgrade will stack.

- When all enemy fortress structures are destroyed the enemy's creeps will recieve an upgrade called "Impending Victory", granting them 400% more life.

- Epic unit spawning will be linked to a central building that hovers above the army's General. The building is difficult to destroy and is invulnerable entirely until two node-type structures (Battle Fortresses) in seperate areas are destroyed. The epic units are spawned in the ramps behind the fortresses.

- Tower sectors will have level 1-type immobile defense NPC's (righteous protectors and Nura`Ku defenders).

- I will be giving Xenon an extensive list of new and existing heroes to do across whatever time frame he desires. This list still needs to be composed and I am up to suggestions. I will be giving him the developer edition of the map and also give him the Multiboard and very possibly the CP system to do.

- World encounters are currently active first phase. Respawns will need to be triggered. (Xenon?) Higher-level spawns will need to be made. World bosses will respawn after a set time of their death and will upgrade in the level type when they respawn. (Champions will become Royal Champions.). A system for rewarding the killing team with money will need to be triggered.

- If all structures are destroyed and only the Faction Leaders remain, they both will charge the central lane in a final battle. For this event, Lord Dread's Wrath will be disabled and he will be given something different to prevent 1shotting the enemy team.

- Champions are stronger.

- Loladin base defenses synced with Evil base a lot more. (Tier2 defenders added)

- Some combination items. These are low-priority. They will be expensive. Parts can be acquired from various retail outlets across the map. Some are harder to get to than others.

- Waygates added, connecting the south and north lanes through the interior ramps. BE WARNED - World bosses guard these gates.

- Finish Loladin divisions currently on the 3.5 ruleset.

- Anti-kite system on Sergeants.

As for Bloodstar Bolt, I don't recall doing anything for a while. I'll let you verify stuff.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)

Post by Jack »

Uhh.. Is this map ready for downloads? XD Seeing the screenshots give erections...  :o
If there is one pie, there will be two shangrupahs, when there are two shangrupahs, there are three naked men with no nipples. Wait--- HUH!?
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Obviously screenshots is all you saw since I stated it won't ever be available for public download.
Zilla-
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target

Post by Zilla- »

Damn it mesk finish it, us regulars miss the inanity of LoL.
Jack

Post by Jack »

Ouch. Alright. And damnit. Why not?  :'(
If there is one pie, there will be two shangrupahs, when there are two shangrupahs, there are three naked men with no nipples. Wait--- HUH!?
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Because I don't feel like it.
Jack

Post by Jack »

LOL. You rock Doc.  ;D
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Once a working MDLVIS for Burning Crusade and a Winmpq that can open the common.mpq are released, LoL updates will commence once more.

Unfortunately Q has expressed undesire to continue activity and I am unsure if Tipereth is available anymore, so updates probably won't come in the form of triggered heroes or the new systems.
Arcan
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Arcan »

Hooray, I've had a few ideas floating around.
Also, terribly bored since quitting WoW, send help
[imgwh 275x155]http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp171/omgarcan/5c1e32e9bc2242cca51e957475e529825a4.gif[/imgwh]
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

You realize we could be waiting months for SF to update winmpq, right? I had the real Q figure out what was wrong with it and we've collectively poked her since but she hasn't said or done anything to indicate she even has any intentions of updating it.

I think a new mdlvis is coming but I'm not sure if it'll fix the issues I encountered.
Arcan
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Arcan »

Doctor Doack wrote: You realize we could be waiting months for SF to update winmpq, right?
NO
[imgwh 275x155]http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp171/omgarcan/5c1e32e9bc2242cca51e957475e529825a4.gif[/imgwh]