Hots/SC2 Hiatus

User avatar
Krazy
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 am

Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Krazy »

Last edited by Krazy on Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://krazygaming.freeforums.org/
User avatar
Mucky
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:35 pm

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Mucky »

Krazy wrote:(and don't really have the patience to wait for WC3 to die down for some hots games after-event)
Image
User avatar
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Posts: 2011
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:50 pm

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Personally I do intend to start SC2 again in the 2 weeks later. On the 2nd week of it, I was way too tired to come. On the 4th week, I mostly just made an exception for HotStorm despite being there.

Also it feels trickier to pick SC2 maps that everyone is at least content. Is there any map we didn't play that much that you guys want to be back?

I also don't have as much time to make interesting maps as in the past.
User avatar
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper
Posts: 8313
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: M͈̙̞͍͞ͅE̹H̨͇̰͈͕͇̫Ì̩̳CO̼̩̤͖͘ జ్ఞ‌ా

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by IskatuMesk »

Maps? Starcraft 2 only has one map, though.

Image
User avatar
wibod
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:55 am

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by wibod »

That's cool we'll miss you.

Who are you?
Image
Revolta
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:02 am

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Revolta »

It's funny how toxic you guys are to your own people lol.

It's not just funny, it's even
krazy
User avatar
Mucky
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:35 pm

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Mucky »

because wanting "your" event to replace the one that has had more consistency since its resurrection isn't toxic at all

fuck outta here
User avatar
Krazy
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 am

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Krazy »

>Mucky can't read one sentence

well nothing new in that.
User avatar
Mucky
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:35 pm

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Mucky »

Whining about things that happened years ago may satisfy the grudge you apparently hold against me, but it's not going to help your current case.

In the first place, you have no business making comments about the WC3 event. We have special-case fuckheads like W-min nagging everyone at SS to move over to SC2 in the middle of the event. Now you want to throw in your complaints about having to "wait" for the WC3 event to die down. Has it been that much of a burden on you guys? Maybe you should try running your own event, though if SC2 has been as inactive as you say it is, I fail to see why this is even an issue.

I know Ricky is too polite to make a straightforward statement, so I'll do it for him. If you want to leave, then leave. If you want to put an event on hiatus, that's not your fucking call. Get lost.
User avatar
Krazy
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 am

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Krazy »

Melodramatic much?

I've supported Ricky's move to shift to War3 for the same reason that SC2 seems to be on a de facto hiatus: everyone is burned out on SC2, not just Ricky. I wasn't suggesting War3 was on its way out, in fact I would prefer it stay active since I actually like taking every other week off. I was more just telling Ricky that I'm not going to be there, because I won't.

You're throwing a huge tantrum over mis-reading a sentence. After Warcraft 3 a few times, we played a few game of Hots. I was indicating I'm not waiting for the after-event Hots runs, i.e. the only reason I was coming, not that I think Warcraft 3 every other week should or will end. I think it's stupid that I have to spell this out for you, since it wasn't the important part of the post. You know, that's why I put this in the SC2 subforum, not the Warcraft 3 subforum. As for SC2, you really can't comment on that, considering you haven't gone to the event with regularity in years. So take your high horse and shove it up your ass, bro.
User avatar
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper
Posts: 8313
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: M͈̙̞͍͞ͅE̹H̨͇̰͈͕͇̫Ì̩̳CO̼̩̤͖͘ జ్ఞ‌ా

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by IskatuMesk »

Revolta wrote:It's not just funny, it's even
krazy
god damnit
User avatar
Mucky
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:35 pm

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Mucky »

Krazy wrote:Melodramatic much?
hell yea
Krazy wrote:I was more just telling Ricky that I'm not going to be there, because I won't.
So why can't you just use the FFS thread pinned at the top?
Krazy wrote:I think it's stupid that I have to spell this out for you
Then don't.
Krazy wrote:As for SC2, you really can't comment on that, considering you haven't gone to the event with regularity in years. So take your high horse and shove it up your ass, bro.
If you'll notice, I didn't make any comment of my own regarding SC2. I was going by what you said. You want to lecture me on not reading when you apparently fail at that yourself, yet I'm the one on the high horse?

Image
User avatar
Krazy
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 am

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Krazy »

So why are you in this thread if you have nothing actually to bitch about?

Oh right to say random shit and post gifs.

Well have at it.

I look forward to quoting each individual sentence for your response.
User avatar
wibod
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:55 am

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by wibod »

You could have just sent Ricky a PM or talked to him on AIM, but then I guess you couldn't be an attention whore.
Image
User avatar
Krazy
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:49 am

Re: Hots/SC2 Hiatus

Post by Krazy »

Well it doesn't just pertain to ricky, now does it? It pertains to the people that actually go to the sc2 event. Ie, not you. Which is why it's in this subforum, addressed to the people that go to the event. But I'm sure they appreciate you coming in and qqing as I follow up on a conversation we'd already been having on vent.
Post Reply