- Protoss Khalai Missionary
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:35 pm
So basically, their art tools are 3ds Max plugins. I wonder how one goes about acquiring this progr
- Xel'naga World Shaper
- Posts: 8313
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 pm
- Location: M͈̙̞͍͞ͅE̹H̨͇̰͈͕͇̫Ì̩̳CO̼̩̤͖͘ జ్ఞా
"Art tools" is an incredibly misleading term that, as far as I have seen, only Blizzard uses. However, 3ds max is the accepted standard for game assets and has been for a really long time. I think most companies just presume everyone pirates it anyways. Unless you're a student, then I think you can get it for much cheaper.
- Terran Supply Depot Clerk
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:53 pm
I've been once a student in Multimedia and our teacher put our name in a student program with 3dsmax, we had 3 years free with 3dsmax.
- Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
- Posts: 855
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:36 pm
- Location: Canada, BC
All the product placement in that video.