April 27 2010 - Soul Reaver - Main Theme

Discuss the latest and past MP3's of the Week here.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

April 27 2010 - Soul Reaver - Main Theme

Post by IskatuMesk »

Title: Main Theme
Source: Soul Reaver OST
Artist: Kurt Harland
Type: Synthesized

So, the SC2 editor is a big colossal failure. There's no grid-snapping terrain brushes, there's no sense of logic or respect in the data editor, there's no salvation to be found in map sizes or cliff elevations. All in all we're a pretty pissed bunch, aren't we?

Oh, yeah, I missed a week. Just like a certain someone likes to skip out on our schedule for the Podcast I decided to skip out on my schedule for the mp3 of the week as a way of saying, "Hah, that'll show you, system! Eat my dick!"

Then I realized that no one cares and I was wasting my time making statements.

This is a track mucky sent me not too long ago. It wasn't unfamiliar to me, but rather a piece I had long forgotten since the elder days. It is a rather exceptional piece of an exceptional soundtrack and I more than intend to use it in a project at some point if the sc2 editor gets replaced by someone at sc2mapster who actually knows how to organize shit and not completely ignore the community's input.
Falchion
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist
Location: Bragança Paulista, Brazil (Da most borin' place in the world)

Re: April 27 2010 - Soul Reaver - Main Theme

Post by Falchion »

Not exceptional, Mesk.  Pure Epic.  The Legacy of Kain series was a mark that would ass then soul-rape the Twilight fagging like never before.  As a matter of fact, it's dialogues (especially from Soul Reaver II) as well as from other great games are what inspired me to make Duality far greater.

As for the editor, I never had the chance to test and lose patience and hope on it, but I can wait.  And, naturally, I'll refuse the beta key if it's offered to me in that review contest.  I just took the opportunity Lav gave me to review Laconius' masterpiece.

In the meantime, it's all back to scripting and making the best 3d for the saga.  One remainder for all of you:  Tutorials is death.  I tasted it.  Don't bother making them if you can't take the risk.
How I became a troll in a single post (And you can too!!! :D ): link