Entire WoW Raiding guild BANNED!!

A collection of past threads worth keeping for the community to read.
tipereth
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Re: Entire WoW Raiding guild BANNED!!

Post by tipereth »

Alright, so. My shaman's Drake Talon Cleaver vanished, and was restored with no enchant. My rogue is on the shelf because both raiding and PvP grinding are useless. My priest still kicks ass.

In lighter news, I actually made a map, with WorldEdit. It has a plot and everything.
Xelxiuz
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)
Zerg Infested Terran (Unemployed)

Post by Xelxiuz »

wibod wrote:
Xelxiuz wrote: In other news, every noob and their mothers are going for R14 weapons and armor. And the best part about it is, a valor warrior with "longsword grand marshal" still sucks.

Rogues rejoice for the moment! This is the ONLY PATCH you'll ever NOT suck at. Play now, or play never.
Possibly because they're even more overpowered then usual? That cheat death talent is gay, I've had so many kills denied because of it.
You really have no idea how the game works then. Overpowered atm? Well I sure as hell hope so because they are the only class that had to swap in a lvl 66 skill to replace a buggy and useless 41 pt talent for the time being. As for before? Please. If you were anything other then some fire mage thinking he wouldn't get owned by anything that didn't die from your pom pyro/fireblast combo, you need to watch some videos. Class balance aren't changed by the masses, it's by those who demonstrate they know the class mechanics inside and out and display it through battle. Just because I don't believe there's a single warrior I can't beat on Ner'zhul in a best of 7, doesn't mean jack because I know Laintime would wipe me in 4 matches.
UntamedLoli
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy

Post by UntamedLoli »

Because stunlocking takes so much skill right.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Rogues and warlocks should just be removed from the game. They've been overpowered from the start.
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Hunter_Killers wrote: Because stunlocking takes so much skill right.
As much or more than using a PvP trinket to break it, yes.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Considering the pvp trinket does not make you immune and has such a large cooldown, a rogue can easily bypass any usage of such trinket very easily.

Let's also consider that when Arenas come out, every rogue will be a cd rogue that can spam his shit in every single fight. Any rogue with remotely decent gear is virtually a god if they have half a brain, and the only class that can fight a trinket mage or warlock decently right now.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

I don't know what you're doing, but Rogues are practically the only thing I can take down with my Mage with any degree of certainty. Now more than ever Warriors are getting healed, so they don't go down nearly as fast anymore.

90% of the time I'll get double-teamed by Hunters. There's absolutely nothing you can do about that because nobody heals Mages in PvP.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
wibod

Post by wibod »

RazorclawX wrote: I don't know what you're doing, but Rogues are practically the only thing I can take down with my Mage with any degree of certainty. Now more than ever Warriors are getting healed, so they don't go down nearly as fast anymore.

90% of the time I'll get double-teamed by Hunters. There's absolutely nothing you can do about that because nobody heals Mages in PvP.
I hope you atleast attempt to blink into one of their deadzones.
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

Dead zone is a myth. Any competent Hunter saves a Scatter Shot for that.
-- Razorclaw X
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Yeah, I hated hunters a lot more than rogues on my mage, but with the addition of shadow step and cloak of shadows, mages are going to have a lot more trouble.
wibod

Post by wibod »

RazorclawX wrote: Dead zone is a myth. Any competent Hunter saves a Scatter Shot for that.
On the PTR as a frost mage I'd blink in and iceblock fucking over SS and then rape the hunter. But if you're fire then you're probably fucked. Blizzard did break hunters balance wise by allowing traps to be set in combat.
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Um...no, blizzard broke hunters by giving them silencing shot and making arcane shot both scale with AP AND ignore armor.
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

wibod wrote:
RazorclawX wrote: Dead zone is a myth. Any competent Hunter saves a Scatter Shot for that.
On the PTR as a frost mage I'd blink in and iceblock fucking over SS and then rape the hunter. But if you're fire then you're probably fucked. Blizzard did break hunters balance wise by allowing traps to be set in combat.

You're still talking as if you're dealing with ONE hunter.

And for the record, the Water Elemental is weaksauce. It needs to last a full minute and then maybe it'll be better, but as it goes it both doesnt last long enough in battle or take one fireball from Onyxia.
Last edited by RazorclawX on Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-- Razorclaw X
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Druids will be retardedly imba in BC. So I made one.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Water elemental is great for killing flagged level 20s inside their town.