Loladins of Legend

tipereth
Zerg Hydralisk Nail Stylist

Re: Loladins of Legend

Post by tipereth »

My services are available for hero creation/rebalancing and a general revamping of the hero selection system.
Mucky
Protoss Khalai Missionary

Post by Mucky »

Terrain: I'm heavily in favor of rebuilding the terrain. The map in general is too damn big and it takes forever and a half to get to places. Adding waygates and ramps won't help all that much. Well, maybe waygates would, but that still means nearly 50% of the terrain isn't being used. It's also a reason why ganking is so hard in LoL. You spend so much time getting from one place to another that by the time you're there, the person you're hunting is somewhere else.

I would reduce the map size in general, and if anything, I'd also have the areas outside of the lanes rise out of the ground, rather than sink. This would give cliff advantage to people that leave the lane to gank and such. Even though it could take a long time to do, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. I don't see a better choice to make, and possibly I'd be able to help you with some things. For example, if you're wondering about the fancy cliffs, you can use the Plateau brush to flatten them and you should be able to see how WG did them. He basically just makes heavy usage of the ramp and terrain height brushes to give cliffs that smooth look. Or you could just ask him.

Heroes: Tavern systems are easy. Bill and myself have done them.

Reducing the level gap is probably the right decision. As I've said, you have 17 levels of nothing but stats, so spells that deal flat values of damage drop in effectiveness like a rock. Then again, if every spell were made to scale with stats, it wouldn't even be an issue.

I could try to juke the item system from DotA.

The rest of the topics don't interest me at the moment. It's been too long since I've played the map to actually formulate a opinion on them.

Also Q, what are you talking about when you say "new patch"?
Last edited by Mucky on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Mucky wrote: Reducing the level gap is probably the right decision. As I've said, you have 17 levels of nothing but stats, so spells that deal flat values of damage drop in effectiveness like a rock. Then again, if every spell were made to scale with stats, it wouldn't even be an issue.
In theory, spells that got its values modified by stats are nice and all but you have to take in account Mesk's ability to trigger sucks and he would depend too much on external help (Bill, Xenon, etc.) to pull it off. That's why in his case, I rather prefer he slightly modify existing war3 abilities for the most part while only using some triggered abilities. He can always replace those modified wc3 abilities by more triggered abilities over time.

By the way, just to repeat it to Mesk, you really need to add a lot randomized inane stuff that don't alter the game balance much. However it would add a lot of spice and hilarity in addition of occurring rather often. Don't forget to keep away those epic bosses from popping on the lanes.

Also a suggestion I said based on a Something Awful article, make bad (and possibly good) achievements accomplished tied to each player to show when a game has ended.
Xenon
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee

Post by Xenon »

I mean the warcraft III patch that Blizzard said it would release before the end of the year... last year. Somehow I don't think that meager balance-related stat changes would take >4 months to complete, so I'm hoping for more trigger stuff. The no-CD patch is a different one that might be released this week, but knowing Blizzard...
Mucky

Post by Mucky »

Ricky_Honejasi wrote: In theory, spells that got its values modified by stats are nice and all but you have to take in account Mesk's ability to trigger sucks and he would depend too much on external help (Bill, Xenon, etc.) to pull it off. That's why in his case, I rather prefer he slightly modify existing war3 abilities for the most part while only using some triggered abilities. He can always replace those modified wc3 abilities by more triggered abilities over time.
Nigga please.

Dealing damage based on stats is one of the easiest things to do. Even if Mesk says he can't do it, I'm pretty sure he's lying. In any case, I never suggested that it be done, merely that it would be a valid solution if it were done.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

WG hasn't done anything wc3-related for a long time and even just getting a hold of him is hard now. So I am pretty much on my own in figuring out the terrain.

I'm pretty much going to start on the new terrain sometime soon. I could go for a traditional Dota-esque layout, or I could try to re-create the existing one. I think recreating the existing one would be very hard to make perfectly symmetrical and I am uncertain if the middle lane in a dota-esque setup would have the same creep arrival timings as the outer lanes. Or maybe that doesn't even matter.
Even if Mesk says he can't do it, I'm pretty sure he's lying.
If I had any clue how to do it a year and a half ago I don't now.
I would reduce the map size in general, and if anything, I'd also have the areas outside of the lanes rise out of the ground, rather than sink. This would give cliff advantage to people that leave the lane to gank and such.
Noted.

Once Bill unleakifies the spawn triggers I'll see what my options for new terrain are. Currently I am going to opt for a very simple dota-esque setup but I might try something a bit more extravegant (And take advantage of relief huts and stuff to add actual elements to the game and not simply gimmicks) . We'll see.
Xenon

Post by Xenon »

I'm going to have to agree that it takes too long to get anywhere, and the map size should be reduced (even if it means I'm going to get screwed over by Mucky a lot more often  :P).

Also I'd like to recommend against primarily using doodads (especially destructibles) instead of cliffs to separate lanes. Checking for doodads that block a projectile's movement is harder and potentially more laggy than checking for cliffs that block their path.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

There is no doodads that block stuff in the original LoL.

Although I forgot about cliffs... this may make the Tyrant exceptionally powerful, now that I think about it. Launching someone into a lane behind an enemy could become a really amusing tactic.

Edit - Okay, here's my hero ideas I can immediately think off of the bat.

Of course, feel free to make any suggested changes. I am not thinking too clearly right now...

Evil

Existing heroes to be fixed up -

Maexxna, Spider Lord
Agility-Int hybrid.

Instant Poison - Will be like breath of fire. Units under the effects of Anabolic Necrosis will be mana drained for 5/10/15/20% of the Spider Lord's int (and mana returned). This also consumes the debuff.
Anabolic Necrosis - Passive poison effect. Simply reduces armor by a % of the spider's agility. This is critical to the Spider Lord's abilities.
Parasite - Injects a unit with a parasite in melee range. This will wound the enemy over time and grant vision. Additionally, the parasite will emerge from the host after 20 seconds if Anabolic Necrosis is active, creating a controllable minion and dealing major damage to the target.
Widow's Nest (ultimate)- Creates a web, similar to the spider in dota. The web will slowly regenerate ally's HP (including creeps) and render the spider invisible when inside (but not allies). Enemies who enter this web will be moderately slowed down. The web can be targeted and attacked but it has significant physical resistance. The web grows in size and effectiveness per level. This is intended to be a powerful pushing and ambush tool.

Sketre, Spider Dude

Int hero, ranged attack.

Glacial Spike - Launches a chunk of ice at a target. This ice will freeze the target (stun) for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds and deal damage proportional to the Spider's Int. Once the spider reaches 100+ int, the glacial spike will receive a bonus debuff called cracked armor that will reduce enemy armor by 1/2/3/4 for a short duration (making Sketre's base attack more deadly).
Shatter - Hurls a fast-moving bolt of ice at a target. If the target is frozen by Glacial Spike, the stun is instantly removed and the Shatter deals double damage. If the target is afflicted by Chains of Frost, the attack will splinter off and bounce between targets like chain lightning, gaining damage per bounce and is able to bounce between two targets. Although this "aoe" will be only mildly damaging, it will be a welcome asset vs creeps and gives the nuker class a little flexibility.
Freezing Wind - Blasts a location with fierce winds for a very short time. Enemies are pushed back based on their strength. Lower-strength units will be thrown back fairly fast, while higher-strength ones will be pushed back more slowly. This is a defensive spell that will help control enemy creeps and casters but won't render the hero too strong against str.
Chains of Frost (Ultimate) - Sketre spins around really rapidly in an accelerating rate, then sprays a line of bolts from his face as he spins. These bolts will slow down enemies they hit with Chains of Frost, and deal moderate damage. When the casting finishes, after about 5 seconds, all targets afflicted by Chains of Frost will be immobilized for an additional 3 seconds but are still capable of attacking and casting spells.

Immortal King

STR hero

Rebuilding this guy. There's enough "tank" type heroes in Evil side, so this guy is going to be a little more complicated than simply tanking.

Black Blade of the Devourer - Passive skill. Grants a 10/12/14/16 chance to deal double damage. Additionally, grants life steal.
Pillar of Purity - A beam of light descends and smashes into the target, splintering off from it. Any allies nearby the target will be zapped by this mean, and their presence will add an extra 10/14/16/18% damage onto the targeted unit. Therefore, if this is used in the center of an allied creep wave, the damage will be enormous. But it won't be too great at sniping. Slows the target for a short duration.
Aura of Immortality - Provides allies nearby the Immortal King a 1/2/3/4% chance to be reincarnated when killed at 25% of their maximum health and mana. Additionally, provides the Immortal King a fully functional reincarnation with a 200 second cooldown. Targets cannot be reincarnated more then once in 120 seconds.
Awaken Nightmare (Ultimate) - Creates a phantom that attacks a target. Only the target can destroy the phantom, which has the same health as the target, and deals damage based on the Immortal King's STR. The phantom lasts 10/15/20 seconds. The Phantom is immune to stuns.

Blood Warden

Another silly hero that needs to be brought up to speed. He will remain Agility-based. I'll think of him a bit as the spirit walker dude in dota.

Backdoor - Teleports the Blood Warden behind a target and attack once, dealing damage based on his agility. Stuns the target for 1/1.2/1.4/1.6 seconds.
Blood Feast - Creates two spinning bladed things that fly out in an arc from his sides. These are a bit like Wild Axes, except everything they hit will be damaged and a % of that damage will restore the Warden's life. When the blades cross each other, they will release a flash of energy, wounding anything caught within that small area and applying a DoT.
Thrash - The Blood Warden has a chance to gain two extra attacks (that aren't applied "instantly", he just attacks really really fast) on his next attack. So, if he hits a target, and kills it, and gains Thrash, his next attack will have two additional attacks after it at insanely high speeds.
Reckless Charge (Ultimate) - charges a unit and rams it, throwing them back a small distance and dazing them. This will deal damage based on the Warden's STR. It has a 20% chance to critical strike and launch the unit far, far away (like across the map), while dealing enormous damage.

Doctor Doack, Mad Scientists

Int hero, a bit like Techies. Has a ranged attack.

Tesla Coil - Creates a tower-like structure with moderate health and a rapid attack that has a chance to elecrify a target and daze it. Each level increases the HP and damage of the towers. You can have an infinite number of towers, but the cooldown is high. I expect players of this hero to create enormous walls of towers for dudes to get launched into by the Warden or Tyrant.
Tesla Generator - Creates a generator. Any tesla towers nearby the generator will receive a bonus in damage equal to 10%. You can chain a network of coils and generators across a distance to give a coil at the end of a chain a huge damage boost. However, every time any of the towers attack, the Generator goes into cooldown for a few seconds. Generators are rather frail.
Personal Teleporter - Basically blink. Has a long cooldown. Range increases with level.
Death Ray (Ultimate) - Sacrifices 20/40/60% health into a beam that does the exact same damage, and zaps an enemy. The chargeup period is 2 seconds. This can kill you. If it kills you, it will fire anyway, except doing the damage of the health you had until you died.

Janitor

Janitor is Int based now. He'll be a support hero. Has a ranged attack.

Summon Demons - Summons demons. The amount of demons is random. The strength of the demons increase with level.
Mystify - Accelerates the mana regeneration of a targeted unit by 100/200/300/400%. This will clearly be very powerful later on.
Incoherent Rant - Rant wildly. Confuses any targets near you, causing enemy creeps to attack each other, silencing enemy heroes, and sometimes causing instant death to non-ancient non-hero units (including allies). Effect and duration increases with level.
Hurl Briefcase - Throws your briefcase at an enemy like a boomerang. When it collides with an enemy or ally, it has a random chance to do any combination of the following -

Stun the target for 1.5/2.5/3 seconds.
Deal damage based on the Janitor's Strength.
Summon demons.
Explode, throwing enemies all over.
Teleport the target into a random area on the map.
Teleport Lord Dread on top of the target for a short duration.
Teleport Sir Lol on top of the target for a short duration.
Summon a Rust Dragon (Very rare) that will kill everyone nearby (unless you have your entire team there).
Spawn a mass of tiny beastmasters.

Sacred Servitor

Agility/Str hero. Will be rather difficult to play and rather situational.

Anchor Elements - Passive. Anchors the elements of the world around him. Takes into account enemy and allied hero composition within a 2000 range radius. For every STR hero, the Servitor gains +1/2/3/4% of his own strength. For every Agility hero, he gains 1/2/3/4% of his own agility. For every Int hero, he gains 1/2/3/4% of his own int. He will be most effective in large battles, where he can achieve very strong stats. This will make him very dangerous in big battles. Anchor Elements does not take into account bosses or neutral heroes.
Manifest Hatred - Creates a beam of energy that links the Servitor to an enemy hero. As long as that hero remains in 1000 range, any attack the hero makes will restore a small portion of the Servitor's health and mana, based on the damage the enemy incurs. Lasts 10/12/14/16 seconds.
Harness Misery - Creates a beam of energy that links the Servitor to an enemy hero. So long as that hero remains in 1000 range, every time that enemy hero takes damage exceeding 100/90/80/70, the Servitor receives a 4/6/8/10 bonus damage stacking buff that lasts until the link is broken. Lasts 10/12/14/16 seconds.
Eternal Despair - Creates a shockwave of energy that radiates outwards from the Servitor, breaking any chains he has active. This will freeze time around the Servitor in 1000 range. The Servitor has free movement in this bubble of time-space but cannot use his link abilities. The bubble lasts 4/5/6 seconds.

Akredian Desolator

Tip dreads this hero's original design, so I'm gonna change him up a little bit.

Epileptic Poison - Passive. Slows and deals a DoT to the hero's target. Effects increase with level.
Penetrate - Stings a target and leaves behind a very strong poison that silences it for a short duration. Has a 25% chance to reduce armor.
Ascend - Ascend into full flight. While in flight, the hero is vulnerable to ranged attacks but is completely safe from melee. However, he cannot attack enemies in this form.
Genetic Catalyst (Ultimate)- Creates a disease on a target unit. This disease will spread to anything that gets close to it. The disease deals a significant DoT, a more significant one to the target, and lasts a decent duration. Any units that die while under the influence of this debuff will spawn a small parasite under control of the hero that will immediately attack anyone nearby.

Gnomecrusher, Shaman

Str/Int hero. Support.

Windfury Totem - Grants allies nearby a chance to gain an additional attack on their next attack. Works a bit like thrash. (Makes a "charged" attack that happens very fast after the initial one.) Works on creeps, too.
Stormstrike - Smacks an enemy with a base attack. The next magical attack that enemy receives will have 100/150/200/250 bonus damage on it.
Fire Nova Totem - Creates a totem that explodes after a short duration and deals int-scaling damage in a small aoe.
Frost Shock (Ultimate) - Basically a super frost nova.

New Evil heroes

Waldo - Int

Waldo is the first fully-airborn hero. He has no base attack. He flies a lolicopter. A support and AoE hero.

Airlift - Catches an allied target underneath the chopper. Only the fourth level of this spell can airlift Ancients (Epic units. That's right, you can play Drop the Drake onto enemy heroes outside of lanes). Cannot airlift bosses or enemies. Levels increase the deployment time. Must be above the target (it'll position the unit above them). Deploys in 4/3/2/1 seconds. Using this ability while a target is airlifted will drop the target.
Scatter Shot - Sprays a target location with rockets. Basically cluster rockets.
Pew Pew - Shoots a line of lasers. Narrow range but high damage.
Nuke (Ultimate) - Creates a nuke and launches it into a target location. Basically flamestrike.

Gygias

Gygias, the Legendary Baelificus hero from LoL: 2042 joins the battle.

He is a dragon built on Str. He has both ranged and melee components. The key to Gygias will be stacking Str to keep him alive because he's really goddamn fat and slow, but to also provide Int to keep his damage up. Knowing when to use his abilities will be key to victory.

Enter Flight - Changes mode into Flight Form. During flight form, Gygias has a very slow ranged attack, and is safe from melee who do not possess orbs. Additionally, his attacks do splash. Level decreases cooldown.
Killing Frenzy - Activating this ability in Melee or ranged mode will give Gygias a charged attack. If he kills an opposing hero with this attack (that grants bonus damage), he keeps the bonus damage for another attack, and it increases two fold. In flight form, if he kills an opposing enemy, that enemy will spawn an aoe explosion and deal significant damage to anyone nearby, based on Gygias' int.
Gaze of Vanity - In melee move, this sweeps across a frontal arc and knocks back anyone in front of the dragon, dealing damage based on his strength. In flight form, this shoots down a beam at an enemy and stuns him for 1/1.4/1.8/2.2 seconds, and deals damage directly proportional to his int.
Madness (Ultimate) - Incurs madness. In melee form, this spawns Void Pockets in random locations around the dragon that deal massive damage to enemies who remain too close to them. These vortex will then spawn chain links that link to Gygias and dramatically increase his stats so long as he remains close to them. In flight form, Madness spawns a horde of evil spirits that descend into enemies nearby. If these enemies suffer damage while they are afflicted by the spirits, Gygias is healed for that damage.

Loladin Heroes

Existing -

Ophelia, Soljitsu Druid from my ET campaign

Agi ranged hero. A fairly basic shooty hero.

Strafe - Active ability, Increases attack speed 20/30/40/50%.
Searing Arrows - Yup.
Power Shot - A long-ranged charge-up attack that deals massive damage based on Ophelia's agility.
Ancestral Insight - Reveals the locations of enemy heroes within a 6000 range radius, and increases Ophelia's agility by 10/15/20/25% for a short duration. This ultimate is definitely up for debate. Kind of lost, here.

Kekekek, the Gold Farmer

Agi/Str hero.

Guile of the Gold Farmer - Kills grant 10/15/20/25% more gold.
Rage of the Gold Farmer - Kekekek goes into a rage and spews incoherent gold farmer speak. He randomly attacks anything nearby, including allies. This should work like dota's Omni Slash.
Seek Epix - Marks a target hero. If that hero dies within 10 seconds, they have a chance to drop a random item or component. Doesn't drop component items or Legendary components. However, the value of the items dropped increases per level. Long cooldown.
Ching Chong Wing Wong (Ultimate) - Splits Kekekek into additional Gold Farmers for a short duration. These minions have a Pillage-like ability and some other tricks. Works like the Panda ult.

Lord Robert The star of the LoL campaign.

Str/agi hero.

Ageless Willpower - Passive. Grants Robert a 10/20/30/40% chance to resist a spell, incuring a cooldown, a bit like magic shield. Additionally, the lower the health Robert is at, grants him an additional incremental damage increase.
Splinter Fates - Deals damage both to Robert and his target. The lower health Robert is at, the more damage is done. If this kills Robert, it will deal half damage to the enemy.
Arcing Smash - Robert throws his hammer at a target enemy. The hammer swings and smashes into the enemy and dazes them, then returns to Robert's hands. He cannot attack while his hammer is in flight.
Will of the Universe - Robert invokes divine power. For a short duration, all allied heroes nearby will be ressurected at 25% health if they are killed. This greatly reduces Robert's damage and armor for its duration. The effects of this ult are debatable.

Sir Frank, Wizard

Int hero, ranged.

Summon Pigs - Summons quillboars.
Evoke Spoon - Evokes the power of a slightly bent spoon, and can cause any number of things to happen, including everything;

A Death Knight falls from the sky and lands on the target, then dies, stunning the target and dealing moderate damage.
A Zeppelin flies in and spawns a ton of angry spiders that shoot everyone.
The target spins around rapidly and uncontrollably for 2-3 seconds.
The Wizard goes "Afk" like Shadowflare in bota.
The Wizard explodes, dealing damage to any enemies nearby and throwing them aside.
a Beastmaster is summoned and goes on a rampage.
The Wizard and his target are swapped places.
The Wizard casts chain lightning on the target.
The Wizard spawns an independent Blizzard spell on the target.

Pyroblast - The Wizard charges up a strong fireball and then hurls it at a target. Basically Shadow Strike but with burningness and a cast time.
Dimension Door - Creates a wormhole to a target location, allowing allies to enter it and appear on the other side and vis versa. The Wormhole lasts 5/6/7 seconds. Enemies can use this, too!

Jaheira

Jaheira will be reworked (and given a new graphic) with the changes in LoL storyline and lore.

Agility hero.

Blessed Chakram - Summons a bouncing bladed projectile. It will bounce off of enemy units and cliffs, dealing damage to enemies it hits based on Jah's agi. After it bounces 5 times, or if there are no targets in sight, it will return to her and avoid collision, doing additional damage to any enemy units in the way.
Divine Spirit - Passive. Grants a chance to deal bonus damage based on how much health the enemy has left. The higher the health, the greater the chance of bonus damage being incurred.
Bladedancer - Charges Jaheira. Her next attack will incite 4 extra attacks, a bit like a controlled Thrash. Levels decrease cooldown.
Valkyrie - Summons powers of arcane origin. I am not sure what this should do, exactly.

Others undecided. Up for suggestions.

Item ideas

Stick of Feign Death - Allows you to Feign Death.
Skinning Knife - Spawns Angry Bears. Requires components.
Electric Cheese Grater - Grates cheese. Creates a Freshly Grated Cheese that will restore your health over time. Use components to upgrade the effectiveness of this item and, in turn, its cheese.
Electric Moose - A portable electric moose. When deployed, it will create an AoE mana regeneration aura for nearby allies. Lasts 40 seconds. Can be attacked.
Pitch Fork - Attaches a Pitch Fork to your head. Grants increases sight radius.
Broken Wine Bottle - Throw this at an opponent to daze him for a short time.
Fermented Urine Bottle - Steal this from a Confederate. Deploying it creates an invisible unit that spawns a pool of icky, radio-active urine that slows down and damages non-ancients that enter it.
Backdoor Tower - A portable tower that can be deployed to allow allies to use their Shafts on it. Has no attack.
Unstable Mailman - A mailman that has been hog-tied and forced into your pocket. Throw him at an enemy to incite an inane event, such as bosses being teleported to your location, everyone nearby instantly dying, Beastmasters being spawned, and the entire map being stunned for 5 seconds...
Portable Disco Ball - Creates a disco ball that will regenerate ally's hit points over time. Rather fragile, and expensive.
Strobe Light - Blinds creeps, causing them to miss some attacks.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Horus

Horus, the most powerful of all Devilwing, joins the battle. Horus is not aligned with the Forces of Evil but I'm adding him anyway, so there!

Horus has a huge amount of base Str but is a purely int hero. Like Gygias, he is rather slow. However, unlike Gygias, Horus is purely flight only. The difference between Gygias, Wally, and Horus is that Horus remains in flight, cannot attack normally (like wally), and has mixed attribute dependencies.

Horus is all about being in the right place at the right time. He has enormous burst damage potential, but this is wasted if his target doesn't meet the proper requirements. This classifies him as a support hero and a very strong ganker. Of course, his skill set is completely up for debate and I am unsure how effective it will be, or if it will be far too powerful.

Doom Bolt - Your base attack. Converts all of your remaining mana into damage, and fires it at an enemy. Steals a portion of the enemy's mana, and returns it to you. Deals .8/1/1.2/1.4 mana point/damage. Is used as the carry for Charge-based attacks, in which case it loses its damage value and attains the attributes of said attacks. This attack has a low cooldown. You'll start off with rank 1 of this ability by default (so you don't gimp yourself).
Winds of Decay - Passive. Shoots out a nether bolt at random targets around you, like Phoenix fire, but has no DoT. This will be how you get creep kills and hopefully some flow of money.
Empower - Empowers your base attack and gives it the attributes of an Empowered Entropy Bolt. Instead of dealing direct damage, this will cause your base attack to deal damage based on the enemy's remaining mana. The less mana he las left, the more damage you incur, based on the difference between the maximum and existing pool. If you deal greater than 800 damage doing this, you become Rich with Power, causing your next Empower to chain off into other targets who have mana.
Withdraw Forces - Devours enemy buffs in a region around you and restores your mana when activated. Additionally, this empowers your next Doom Bolt with chaotic forces that give the bolt damage based directly on your int and not your mana. If this bolt kills your target, you will gain 25/35/45% of that target's mana that it had when it died.

man lavarinth get rid of the goddamn character limit already
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

Void heroes will be changed to be more in line with my revamped versions of them. Skeram is going to be split into his 4 potential skillsets, which you've seen already. Stabbyman will also be reworked to make his abilities more intuitive and less retarded.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

omg add Lavarinth hero!11

*Looks into character limit*

EDIT: Fixed.
Last edited by Lavarinth on Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

It's about time, jim.
Mr.
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by Mr. »

Ricky_Honejasi wrote: By the way, just to repeat it to Mesk, you really need to add a lot randomized inane stuff that don't alter the game balance much. However it would add a lot of spice and hilarity in addition of occurring rather often. Don't forget to keep away those epic bosses from popping on the lanes.
No.  I'm going to have to strongly disagree with you here, Ricky.  I'm all for inanity, but I think that as it is, the map has enough lols for the moment.  The gameplay mechanics need to be worked out first and foremost.  It needs to be made playable before it is made unplayable.

Also lol, I finally got around to finishing the de-leakifying of Mesk's spawning triggers, and such.  I had been working on BotA so much before that, that the thought of opening WorldEdit made me a little queasy.  But now I'm back with an open WorldEdit, which means I'm likely to work on BotA more, and that I may be inclined to tinker with other things in LoL.

Also butts.
Paging Dr. @Lavarinth
tipereth

Post by tipereth »

My old triggers are hilarious.
Mucky

Post by Mucky »

I want to redesign Y and Z as a whole. I know exactly what I want to do with Z, but I'm not sure what to do with Y. He just kind of came out haphazardly. I mean, impale mine and combat serenade. What were Arcan and I smoking when we came up with that?