Yo Dawg!

(December 27th, 2007 - March 24, 2008)
wibod

Yo Dawg!

Post by wibod »

So I've decided to throw my hat into this ring for fame and glory on the interbuttes, appropriately this project aims to simulate internet culture and make you want to cut yourself. Will I get it done? Maybe, it depends on a lot of factors, but I'm basically making a post to tell you about my amazing project.

Story:
It is the year 6942, and on the planet Tehcompton people are chilling, engaging in gun fights and rap battling (very much like todays Compton). In the center of this massive party lies a single man named Tyrone, along with his brother Tyree they will fight for freedom, a large gold plated TV and a SUPAH BATTA LOWRIDA. There's also a Mexican Paladin named Kamory with a silly grin.

Characters:

Tyrone: (Mesk has said he may voice this character if I give him enough head)
He is somehow related to Tupac, in that he's some distant descendant of one of his many illegitimate children. He wears lots of bling (so much in fact staring at him for protracted periods causes eye cancer), has a strangely tilted hat, carries an obscenely large pistol and likes to stand on peoples lawns.

Tyree:
He's the brother of Tyrone, he's been shot a bunch of times, and carries razor sharp watermelon husks as a form of self defense, that is rather ineffective.

Kamory:
He is a Mexican Paladin, he's the arch enemy of the Southern Paladin. Kamory is a giant faggot, and as such he'll sell you things, though the quality and legality of these things can usually be found out by how large the silly grin on his face is.

TerranUp:
He posts on his LiveJournal account.

Southern Paladin:
The main antagonist, this dude's an asshole and has a very large TV that is gold plated, and as such is pretty cool. He also commands an army of cats, shotgun toting hicks and prostitutes with rail guns.

Gameplay:
Right now I'm leaning towards a more RPG style map instead of an actual multi map campaign. The actual gameplay itself will be similar to many of the UMS maps you see on B.net, but filled with less suck and more obnoxious rap music. I'll be having at least 4 boss fights, but for the most part the combat will consist of making use of the terrain to win, of course you'll get shot so there'll be an item system in place.

@Lavarinth: Reply to me on AIM before 3am please.
chris
Zerg Defiler Nutritionist

Re: Yo Dawg!

Post by chris »

to simulate internet culture you will need 2 new races added to SC:
chans: 4chan, 7chan, etc
gamers: Primarily SC and Source fans
[quote="Zilla-"]
campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest
[/quote]
[quote="Lavarinth on podcast"]Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.[/quote]
wibod

Post by wibod »

chris wrote: to simulate internet culture you will need 2 new races added to SC:

I'd add you to the campaign, but mocking you would actually detract from the quality of the second coming of Christ.

I'd also like to point out that your suggestions are full of fail and your mom wishes she had you aborted.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

You need to be able to craft Desert Eagles out of car attennae.
chris

Post by chris »

wibod wrote:
chris wrote: to simulate internet culture you will need 2 new races added to SC:

I'd add you to the campaign, but mocking you would actually detract from the quality of the second coming of Christ.

I'd also like to point out that your suggestions are full of fail and your mom wishes she had you aborted.
how about focusing on your campaign instead of flaming me?  ::)
[quote="Zilla-"]
campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest
[/quote]
[quote="Lavarinth on podcast"]Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.[/quote]
Legion
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero

Post by Legion »

chris wrote:
wibod wrote:

how about focusing on your campaign instead of flaming me?  ::)
Don't mind him, chris. He's a real funny guy.  ::)