ACMD0 (working title)

(December 27th, 2007 - March 24, 2008)
Marine
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target

Re: ACMD0 (working title)

Post by Marine »

Well still cant wait to see the whole thing.

I cant play StarCraft anymore because my CD player doesnt work anymore.
[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3600/zergsig5smallff5.png[/img]
Thalraxal
Protoss Stargate Concierge

Post by Thalraxal »

Hey look!  It's long-delayed ACMD0 update!

Attached below, it contains numerous bug and spelling fixes.  Some changes to dialog, and a bunch of other stuff.  Missions have been renamed and renumbered, TSCMC1-0 is now ACMD0-1, TSCMC1-1 is ACMD0-2, 2 is 3, TSCMC1-3 is now properly removed from the sequence, 4 is still 4 and 5 is still 5.

The mod hasn't changed, and is still required.  It can be found back on page 2, right about here.

I'm still planning to do one more update, which will include a new version of the mod which will include a new wireframe for Flynn and will involve some minor terrain changes to mission 2 (now 3) .  I make no promises on when it will be finished.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thalraxal

Post by Thalraxal »

Symmetry has pointed out to me that my attached files have apparently been corrupted, so I'm reposting them.  No updates, same things as before, just that you'll be able to extract them if you download them again.

ACMD0v1.zip contains the requried executable, ACMD0mapsv1.zip contains the maps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.