Anyone alive?

Your destination for all things related to the Legacy of the Confederation series, including StarCraft, Brood War, and StarCraft II editions.

Moderator: The Oracle

CowardI
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Anyone alive?

Post by CowardI »

Hi! :)

As i said the topic "General questions regarding the LOTC projects" i would pop in from time to time to look for news or replies. Sadly, there is still none. Anyone here? Hope this forum has not turned into a ghost ship. Lost in the void. Apropos void, "Legacy of the Void" is coming out soon. Took Blizzard long enough.

Anyways, are there any CC forum veterans who are still alive and in touch with the Oracle?
Does he have a twitter or facebook group?
Does he still have a plan or an opinion regarding the new expansion to Starcraft 2?
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Anyone alive?

Post by IskatuMesk »

Oracle has been consumed by Real Life and, while he expressed desire to see the project to fruition, has little desire or time to get into sc2. This is very understandable given the state sc2 is in, though myself (and others) have offered to assist him in getting started should he return, so maybe in the distant future you might see something happen. But, at least for now, I wouldn't hold my breath over it.
CowardI
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by CowardI »

IskatuMesk wrote:Oracle has been consumed by Real Life and, while he expressed desire to see the project to fruition, has little desire or time to get into sc2. This is very understandable given the state sc2 is in, though myself (and others) have offered to assist him in getting started should he return, so maybe in the distant future you might see something happen. But, at least for now, I wouldn't hold my breath over it.
Thank you for your response. :)
Yes SC2 is in a bit of a mess right now. It's very frustrating. Most of the SC fans who where fans from the beginning have dropped out by now.
When was the last time you guys heard from the Oracle? Looked at his profile on this forum and it says he has not been online for 3 years.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Lavarinth was in contact with him a few months ago I think (he might drop in here to correct me if he gets the chance). Around 3 years ago is when he got married, I think, as an idea of what he was up to.
CowardI
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by CowardI »

Ok. :)
We'll just have to wait and see.
The Oracle
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero

Post by The Oracle »