LotC Voices

Your destination for all things related to the Legacy of the Confederation series, including StarCraft, Brood War, and StarCraft II editions.

Moderator: The Oracle

The Oracle
Xel'naga Hero
Xel'naga Hero

LotC Voices

Post by The Oracle »

Hey all,

Not sure how many peeps keep up with LotC at this stage (since it isn't released and we don't have an influx of non-vets yet), but, I figured I'd share anyhow.

Of the 275 characters in Episodes 2 and 3 and Episode 1 Missions 6-8, only 10 remain to be voiced.  (Granted, some characters can have '1' line while others have 400 lines, but still, a voice is a voice).

On the other hand, Episode 1, missions 1-5 is a totally different thing with none of the 70 characters voiced yet.

-Oracle
You haven't lived until you've edited 5,000 recorded .mp3's of dialogue!
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: LotC Voices

Post by IskatuMesk »

Anything you'd need me for? Big or small. I can do some crazy dudes, humor dudes, or the usual. Let me know. I'm in the mood to shapen up for the immense number of voices I'll be doing for 2042.
1N73RC3P70R
Terran SCV Lube Technician
Terran SCV Lube Technician

Post by 1N73RC3P70R »

lol you are realy puting some hard work into this.  keep it up  ;). i can voice some characters if u want.
F.E.A.R. ME!!!!! THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!
johnnythewolf
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Terran Starport Baggage Handler

Post by johnnythewolf »

It'd be useful to know what characters need to be voiced. If there's a French/Foreign-accented character, I may be of some help... that is, if my voice acting doesn't suck too bad. I got the mic/recording software covered though.