Updated December 17th 2019
- Graveyard - Half Life (1 video)
Updated April 28 2019
- Wc3 is now available!
Updated April 7th 2019
- Graveyard - FF14 (4 videos)
Updated March 20 2019
- DMC 5 is now available!
Updated January 2019
- Graveyard - Painkiller (1 video)
Updated December 25 2018
- Graveyard - Divinity:OS2, X-Blades (6 videos total))
Updated September 7 2018
- Space Marine is now available!
Updated July 22 2018
- Kingdom Hearts is now available!
Updated July 13 2018
- Doom 2016 is now available!
Updated August 1 2017
- Dark Souls 3 is now available!
- Graveyard - Golden Axe: Beast Rider (2017 - 2 segments)
Updated May 16 2017
- Graveyard - Metal Gear Rising (2017 - 2 segments)
Updated January 10 2017
- Diablo 3 is now available!
Updated October 05 2016
- Final Fantasy 6 is now available!
Updated August 22 2016
- Graveyard - Spellforce (2016 - 6 segments)
Updated July 19 2016
- Graveyard - Dragonshard (2013 - 2 segments)
Updated April 14 2016
- Dante's Inferno: The Dabl is a Zerg Smurf is now available!
Updated March 25 2016
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is now available!
Updated December 1 2015
- Divinity: Original Sin is now available!
Updated November 4 2015
- Ai Chou Aniki is now available!
Updated October 31 2015
- Alice is now available!
Updated July 29 2015
- Castlevania: Lords of Game Testing THE REVENGE is now available!
Updated July 19 2015
- Dragon's Dogma is now available!
Updated May 09 2015
- Dungeon Keeper 2 is now available!
Updated March 01 2015
- The 7-part Hunted PA compilation with DrSchwa is now available!
Updated February 08 2015
- Castlevania: Lords of Game Testing is now available!
Updated October 14 2014
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is now available!
Updated September 30 2014
- Unreal Tournament 3 completed as a PA compilation and is now available!
Updated June 21 2014
- Lord of the Rings: War in the North is now available!
Updated June 9 2014
- Castlevania: Rondo of Blood is now available!
Updated May 31 2014
- Bayonetta is now available!
Updated May 22 2014
- The Last of Us is now available!
Updated April 4 2014
- Metal Slug 1, X, and 3 are now available!
Updated March 21 2014
- God of War Ascension available!
Updated December 15 2013
- Darksiders 2 available!
Updated October 8 2013
- DMC 4 available!
Updated October 4 2013
- Killzone 3 available!
Updated September 26 2013
- The Ball (finally) available! Remember, this is listed in front of GoW due to the chronological recordings.
Updated August 17 2013
- Yoshi's Island available!
Updated June 5 2013
- DMC3 available!
Updated April 12 2013
- Hunted available!
Updated March 21 2013
- hots available!
Updated March 2 2013
- Devil May Cry 2 is available!
Updated Feb 19 2013
- Devil May Cry 1 is available!
- Minor thread cleanup for navigation (yes, I plan to make an index, I just don't know how.)
Updated December 24 2012
- Heavenly Sword is available!
Updated December 19 2012
- Dark Souls is available!
Updated October 30 2012
- Demon's Souls is available!
Updated July 01 2012
- Armies of Exigo is available!
Updated May 15 2012
- God of War 3 is available!
Updated April 27 2012
- Conan is now available! Recommended for masochists only.
- Some minor alterations to the thread.
Updated April 22 2012
- God of War 2 is now available!
- Altered the to-LP list to reflect recent changes.
Updated March 31 2012
- God of War 1 is now available!
December 17 2011
- Alice: Madness Returns is now available!
December 07 2011
- Modified some areas of the thread slightly, including LP considerations.
- Added a AI rant video to Extras.
- Added two HoMM6 games. They currently lack micro encodes due to unexpected encoding issues.
- Edit work begins on Alice and GoW1.
- Dante's Inferno, Killzone 3 and Space Marine abandoned.
October 28 2011
- Updated the LP considerations chunk to reflect modern mindset and changes in circumstances; mostly minor stuff. The most notable change is that I have removed HoTS from my absolutes because I am second guessing if it's even worth the effort of sailing the red sea to LP, much less buy. I think my decision will weigh entirely on how they choose to handle the disaster that is GalaxyEdit.
- Added Mesk Content Extras, which contains Black Sun direct downloads for Main and Micro encodes. Extra large-scale material like Black Sun and anything... much more secretive... will be located here for simplicity.
Sept 06 2011
- The 10-part Supreme Commander 2 LP is now up. I verified it over an unusually short period, so I made it available as a whole set.
- Made the thread a bit easier to read.
July 24 2011
- Earthbound Segment 6 available!
July 18 2011
- Earthbound Segment 5 available!
July 9 2011
- Earthbound Segment 4 available!
June 20 2011
- Earthbound Segment 3 available!
- Viking seg 6 Micro available!
June 03 2011
- Viking Seg 5 Micro edition released.
- Earthbound Segment 2 released.
May 26 2011
- Viking Seg 5+6 now available!
- Viking segment 4 micro encodes also available!
May 23 2011
- Five years. May Projekt F honor your memory...
- Sync work begins for Killzone 3.
- Viking segments 5&6 edited and await muxing/uploading/micro encodes.
May 21 2011
- Viking seg 4 available, seg 5 begins editing.
May 13 2011
- Viking seg 3 uploaded and available.
- Viking seg 4 nearly finished editing.
- Earthbound recording completed.
May 09 2011
- Viking seg 2 standard/micro versions now available.
- Editing work begins on Segment 3.
- Recording of Earthbound begins/continues. Segment 1 is encoded and unverified.
May 03 2011
- Recording of Divinity 2 begins.
- Editing for Viking Segment 1 continues. - Uploaded and ready for viewing.
April 26 2011
- Killzone 2 completed upload.
- Plans laid out to begin Earthbound LP.
- Conceptualizing pipeline for editing Viking: Battle for Asgard which is currently 17 or so segments, most of which are quite short.
April 22 2011
- Men of War LP abandoned due to fraps corrupting 5 hours of video.
- C:FW LP encoded but left in state of limbo. Unfinished/ragequit.
- Anomoly Warzone Earth attempted and ragequit about an hour in. May continue later.
- Viking: Battle for Asgard LP started and estimated to be 1/2 finished.
- Killzone segs 1-2 made available.
- External image host cleansing
- Index banner images (Resources, Podcasts...)
- Sidebar minimal height for small pages (e.g. Podcasts)
- Bring AWP to site in a non-icky way
- Some kind of processing on dota clone lists to make them less stupid to sift through
- Cohesion pass on smaller sections (Castovers, Extras, etc)
- Port galleries to GP (Dev, Hall of Fame, etc.)