SC BW Custom Campaign: Antebellum

Revolta
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector

Re: SC BW Custom Campaign: Antebellum

Post by Revolta » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:22 am

It's a fine line since you don't want to rush your work but you also want to test your limits and challenge yourself. People will be around to play your campaigns. In fact, there are some people who will even do let's plays of them, like jayborino and pr0nogo, if you want feedback/exposure.

chris
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Re: SC BW Custom Campaign: Antebellum

Post by chris » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:50 am

I just went over this campaign and have reviewed it as part of my quest to go over all starcraft campaigns ever made that show at least a shred of potential.

Unfourtunately, this is the worst campaign I have reviewed so far and even in comparison to everything starcraft related that I have ever played over nearly 20 years, this is the second worst campaign I've ever played in my life. The only worse campaign I can think of is the "bonus" campaign in starcraft retribution.

In any case, you can check out your entry in my list of reviews:

By the way, noname, you should be ashamed of yourself for failing to point out to the developer the uncountable number of problems in his campaign, pretty much everything imaginable is wrong here from the resource placements, to the text format, to the text speed, to the gameplay, to the AI, to everything.

Edit: Since the time I made this post, I have come across much worse campaigns. Still, this stands as the first campaign I have ever encountered in my QA quest where there is at least 1 huge problem with every single aspect of it.
[quote="Zilla-"]
campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest
[/quote]
[quote="Lavarinth on podcast"]Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.[/quote]