Need some Help with Ai Script Bunker in SC-BW

TangentN
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Need some Help with Ai Script Bunker in SC-BW

Post by TangentN »

Hi!

I dusted off my good ol' Starcraft Broodwar a short while ago and have started to work on an RPG lvl in the Campaign Editor.
I'm trying to create a trigger for some Computer player to make the marines leave the bunkers once some conditions are met.

In the "Run AI Script at location" I'm able to find "Enter closest bunker", but no "Exit Bunker". Weird considering there is Exit/Enter transport ai scripts.

No problem getting them to enter. But leaving is harder... I tried different combos of triggers. For example "Issue order to all (marines) owned by (player pc) at (Location Exit/Enter bunker) move to (Evac Area Location)", that one didn't work.

Is there something I can do to make units exit a bunker once they've entered it in the Campaign Editor or is there some other way to do this?
I've already poked around Scmdraft but could'nt come up with anything to solve this problem.

Any tips, recommendations for writing a trigger that makes this possible or are there Mod Tools that can solve this?

I'm grateful for any help I can get.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Need some Help with Ai Script Bunker in SC-BW

Post by IskatuMesk »

I would reconsider removing/respawning the units complete with a sound effect, providing you can't get anything better. I don't know if this can be done in the same frame or not (or if they will mysteriously displace in weird ways). But that might be a way to work around it.
Revolta
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector

Post by Revolta »

Just use 'Exit Transport' AI script...
TangentN

Post by TangentN »

Awesome!
It's working!!

Thank you Revolta!!

Yeah, good idea IskatueMesk, I was considering it as a last resort trigger, luckily "Exit Transport" seems to work for bunkers as well! :)

Thanks again for your help guys!