(SC:BW) Endless War

Topic author
Vae_newbis
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

(SC:BW) Endless War

Post by Vae_newbis » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:55 pm

Hello.

After a few years without playing SCBW or using Scmdraft much, I suddently felt nostalgic.

Endless war, is a Protoss campaign I made a few days ago and I thought that it could be worth sharing because I put a lot of love into it :). It tells the story of the judicator Ratatul who leads a Protoss tribe called Sakarutt not long after the events of StarCraft BroodWar.

I tried to keep both the gameplay and the plot entertaining and I would really appreciate if someone tells me what could be improved.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Re: (SC:BW) Endless War

Post by Ricky_Honejasi » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:30 am

The contest ended 3 years ago or so thus I moved your post to the Starcraft sub-forum.

Topic author
Vae_newbis

Post by Vae_newbis » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:19 am

Alright no problem, I didn't know there was a contest :D

chris
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Post by chris » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:38 am

I have reviewed your campaign as part of my quest to review all starcraft campaigns that show a hint of potential.

Vae_newbis, it takes more than a few days for you to make a proper campaign. You can't just throw a pile of maps together with some triggers and hope for the best. To really put your heart into it you need to do testing, exploration of options, maybe some customisations, a thoroughly planned plot, and more. At the very least you need to proofread the dialogue that you make! You should also adhere to the lore. For example, the conclave ceased to exist after the fall of aiur, did you forget that? As it stands, this is a somewhat bad campaign but at least it isn't something horrible like starcraft: Firestorm or abysmal like Starcraft heroes and stellar forces. Still, the quality is nothing close to what is required for me to recommend this.

The results of my review is listed below in the table along with everything else I've reviewed and plan to review: