Firebat Friday replays Week 1 to 46 (Batch)

Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Firebat Friday replays Week 1 to 46 (Batch)

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

In the short term, the download links will rely on the Star Alliance's bandwith.

A new batch version of the FF replays files was added (also made the same for the SS replays) over there.

The Firebat Friday replays are basically Brood War replays. They are usually in the "replays" folder of the BW maps folder.

Firebat Friday Weeks 1 to 46 (48.7 Mo)

All of the FF replays are watchable with the lastest version of BW. However, it is possible that some of the replays aren't 100% "loyal" to the past reality due to be played on older versions (unit stats difference, used exploits that were fixed over the patches, etc.)

In addition, replays of games that were played on custom maps might have disync issues. It is recommanded to set the speed to "Fastest" and to keep it that way for the replay's duration for minimal disync.
Marine
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target

Re: Firebat Friday replays Week 1 to 46 (Batch)

Post by Marine »

I thought you stopped FF or are you just playing the replays when you had FF?
[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3600/zergsig5smallff5.png[/img]
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Re: Firebat Friday replays Week 1 to 46 (Batch)

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Marine_382BB wrote: I thought you stopped FF or are you just playing the replays when you had FF?
FF is still stopped but the FF replays are still there and regrouped into a batch (since I did the same for SS replays/required maps and might as well do it for FF).

FF would restart if the players got enough motivation to have it again. As far I know, SS is the only event that we care enough to play for now.