Deception of the Khalai

Pr0nogo
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy

Re: Deception of the Khalai

Post by Pr0nogo »

WedgeAntilles wrote: How did you get Liiragan to have his modded stats as the default settings in the 5th screenshot?
Ahh, well I loaded the .mpq of the mod I had saved with WinMPQ (which in turn had used the modified files from DatEdit, PyICE and TBLPad) with SCMDraft 2.0 (one of its more impressive features is to load custom .mpqs along with the basic StarDat/BrooDat .mpq files).

I'm going to swap out Liiragin for the fourth time now to the Dark Templar Hero and replace the Corsair Hero with a second Dark Templar (which will be used later on in the campaign). The maps have almost entirely been finished, and the stat_txt.tbl file is finished as well. PyICE needs to edit the speed at which Liiragin currently moves at, but maybe the Dark Templar Hero will change that by itself.

Should be out today!
Pr0nogo

Post by Pr0nogo »

Hell, it's about time!

-Liiragin is now a Hero Dark Templar, and the Hero Corsair has been translated into another Hero Dark Templar.
-Both playable levels have been updated; now they're really hard! :P
-Psionic Storm got a lot cooler and does a bit more damage.
-Liiragin's anti-air attack has been buffed from 18 to 19 and the cooldown has been reduced by 1.
-High Templar's attack has been buffed from 5 to 8.
-High Templars and Defilers are now detectors.
-The Guardian IV is now a detector to prevent *ahem* Dark Templar solos.

There's a lot of stuff either too tedious or too negligible to write down. Regardless, have fun with the new update!

The next mission should be done if I can get past a particularly troublesome trigger.... Check back for more updates in the near future!
Bruce
Terran Supply Depot Clerk
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Post by Bruce »

By chance does anyone have a copy of these maps?