Using new game+

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

GeorgiPeev03
Terran Settler (Unemployed)
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Using new game+

Post by GeorgiPeev03 »

So, I have finished book 2 and in the secret mission I clicked to save the New Game+ entries (then finished the mission) so afterwards, I go to the first mission of book two to check it out, and my champions had the same items they used to the first time I went through the mission, not the new ones I had obtained afterwards. Is it how New Game+ works and if not, how does it? Does it only keep character changes as per for example having Shizuka as Zande all the time? (haven't tried it). Am I doing something wrong? I have only downloaded the first three books so far because I wanted to save space (and I wanted to experiment if it could somehow be run on Reforged and for it, I didn't want to drag around all the 6 files of the books), so can this be the issue?
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Using new game+

Post by RazorclawX »

The saved gear goes all the way back to the start of Book 1.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
fosztogato
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)

Post by fosztogato »

Hmmm I started a new game + but i was not able to meet with heroic enemies. Reducing my heroes level can cause that probleme?
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

It does check for Hero levels, so it can.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
fosztogato

Post by fosztogato »

Thank you for you're quick answer. I recalled my memories and I remembered my last playtrought and it was ng+ with max lvl chars and i got some achivements. I belive that time im not finished second book and thats why i wanted to start an ng+ again.