Issues with posting

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Arkanis
Terran Refinery Attendant

Issues with posting

Post by Arkanis »

Sorry if this may not be the correct place but this isn't working anywhere, and I saw there was a successful attempt of thread creation from a new user in this subforum so I assumed I'd give it a try here.

I attempted to post in several threads within the Starcraft Discussion forum, yet the site keeps telling me that my messages need to be approved first. It's been some time already and they still don't get approved. I've attempted to warn about this in the General Discussion subforum yet this happens over and over again.

Reading the FAQ, it says that "The board administrator may have decided that posts in the forum you are posting to require review before submission. It is also possible that the administrator has placed you in a group of users whose posts require review before submission. Please contact the board administrator for further details". It seems that every site I have been attempting to post at is closed for me for some reason.

It would be nice if someone could lend me a hand or brief me on what should I do, or erstwhile tell me how can I contact the board administrator to sort this out. Thank you!

EDIT: The issue seems to have been solved for new posts, but older posts are still nowhere to be found... guess those still need to be approved, someone could take a look at it please? :]
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Issues with posting

Post by RazorclawX »

A moderator needs to approve them. I only moderate this section so I can only do it here, although I would not make a habit about bugging me to do anything about the other boards (because I'm specifically not allowed to touch them)
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
Arkanis

Re: Issues with posting

Post by Arkanis »

Yes, well, it looks like I only needed to have one comment approved for my subsequent posts to be automatically allowed in, so now I am able to comment elsewhere as well. Probably this happens de facto to all new accounts.

The issue is that all my previous posts during the last few days are still pending approval, which may cause one or two headaches if such a situation lasts for long... but well.

Thank you so much, anyway. ;)