Book 5 problem - Map 1 wont load

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Xeth-Ban
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals

Book 5 problem - Map 1 wont load

Post by Xeth-Ban »

I recently finished book 1-4 again, and was going to do book 5 for the first time ever...I started the introduction, and I enjoyed it quite a lot...However, as soon as I tried loading map 1 of the book* all I got was a black screen, and then nothing...I had to use ctrl+alt+del in order to exit afterwards. Any idea what may have caused this? Any ideas how to fix the problem? *shrugs*

*After the introduction it just switched back to the campaign front screen thing...
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Book 5 problem - Map 1 wont load

Post by RazorclawX »

Works fine for me.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
Xeth-Ban

Post by Xeth-Ban »

Didn't expect anything else...It doesn't seem to be a very common problem...

Does it require a patch above 1.7 to load perhaps? *shrugs* I may just try re-downloading it and see if it works or something...
Xeth-Ban

Post by Xeth-Ban »

Ah, patched it...Works perfectly now. I thought that something like that would be the problem.