Book 5 Chapter 5 - Mirrors and Boulders.

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Demoneater
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Book 5 Chapter 5 - Mirrors and Boulders.

Post by Demoneater »

Huhu,
I am just at Book5 where those boulders are located. I mean, I GOT the hint that I should create a bridge with the boulders but please...HOW DO I MOVE THEM?
Tried attacking, tried moving Hikaru to them, dunno what to try next!
And for what the switch is for? Couldn't figure it out... (I also arranged all mirror and got the message, but unfortunally again a boulder is in my way :( )
Last edited by Demoneater on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demoneater
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Re: Book 5 Chapter 5 - Mirrors and Boulders.

Post by Demoneater »

Nevermind, I just have gone to the other direction and ofund the power glove.
But for what is the switch? Does it reset the boulders (I haven't noticed then)? And how do I obtain the secret, I did the mirror riddle (at least I guess so...I got the message with the Fire Cavern bla bla) but couldn't find anything special there....? Or was it inecessary to obtain the power glove?
Last edited by Demoneater on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

Neither of the two tools require anything special to get-- one you get ambushed by scorpions and the other you get molested by fire elementals.

The switch in the fire cavern makes the lava lake not hurt you and reveals a hidden item there.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
Demoneater
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Demoneater »

can you tell me where exactly I can find that special item , then? plus, what is the special item?
Locke
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)

Post by Locke »

Hi, i stuck at same point.(opened a topic, but it seemed it went somewhere else^^).
Adjusted the Mirrors, the electro-ray ends at the pillar in the lava cavern.Got the secret item of this cavern allready, but NOW i just dont know where 2 go (got 3 Seal-Items), I wrote a text where i thanked you for the afford at creating this game(it's real art, especially the StorytellingStyle), dont know where to start if i would count the PRO's.^^ The only negative thing is the WC-3-Engine itself, it's just unworthy for such a great game ;)
Looking forward 2 your answer.BTW:I do not really play any C-Games anymore -got no time- but the Custom made Campaigns-games are an exception, because in my opinion, THIS STUFF is real unique and more interesting(for me)than games made, which should be liked by millions(that doesnt mean that those games are bad, but playing CC-Games is more exiting for me, like music of the 20s or 30s ^^. In your game i can see another intention, like in others custom-made games and that's real state of the art- RESPECT
Locke

Post by Locke »

OMG. I can see ME, I can see my post.^^(after 3 Days of waiting= XD
New Situation:Got the OTHER item aswell.In the room with the pillar(where the E-Ray ends), i see another tube, if i have 2 redirect the ray comin from the other lava-room, then i DEFINETELY do not know how 2.
Looking forward 2 an answer-
Locke

Post by Locke »

Sry for triple posting, but isnt there any fan of the game who knows what 2 do?Coz i really want 2 progress but there's no way.
Demoneater
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Post by Demoneater »

It has been a while, can you upload a screenshot?
Locke

Post by Locke »

Thx 4 the answer :)
Sry, i do not have a tool for taking a screenshot of the game.But i think it wont be that complicated, i'm gonna download one.
Locke

Post by Locke »

First pic: where the ray ends(the room below)
Second one:the ray which is comin from the upper room, where the electriciy-well is located
last pic: the tube in the room/dungeon where the ray ends.
It could be that everything you can do with the ray and mirrors has been done and that ive to go somewhere else, but there isnt anything instead of the tube ova there.
I really looking forward 2 a solution.Again: Great Game, Great Sense of Homour-
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.