Moderator: Milldawg

Drunk Swede
Terran Refinery Attendant

Re: Issues with posting

Post by Drunk Swede »

People in this thread: "You can't just edit people's work without permission!"
chris: "haha remastering machine goes brrr"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wibod
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by wibod »

wibod wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:15 am Don't listen to these f-slurs chris. I spoke with mucky and he gave you permission to remaster warrior man X.

Wow, that was quick! chris has already remastered and re released this classic campaign!
https://mega.nz/file/MF9ViaKQ#49s9kbhMP ... qtgbipSbpo
Drunk Swede

Post by Drunk Swede »

wibod wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:39 am
wibod wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:15 am Don't listen to these f-slurs chris. I spoke with mucky and he gave you permission to remaster warrior man X.

Wow, that was quick! chris has already remastered and re released this classic campaign!
https://mega.nz/file/MF9ViaKQ#49s9kbhMP ... qtgbipSbpo
OOF, truly an excellent map. Highly recommended. I give it a score of 9000/100, refer to my googledocs spread anus for further breakdown of my scoring system.
chris
Zerg Defiler Nutritionist

Post by chris »

only 9000? I surely thought this would get a score over 9000, I guess I'll have to try harder :(
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

try softer, some stools pass easier with a bit of encouragement
Drunk Swede

Post by Drunk Swede »

chris wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:52 am only 9000? I surely thought this would get a score over 9000, I guess I'll have to try harder :(
The problem is that it didn't truly address the geopolitical issues with Trump's policies. For that 9001/100 score, it requires extensive editing to conform to modern standards.
chris

Post by chris »

ok, it took me 29 attempts but I think with these additional 4 firebats it's going to be the best campaign ever. Thanks for the advice! https://mega.nz/file/kA8SgAaD#9LqYQzTFD ... KfmR7S4ckg
Drunk Swede

Post by Drunk Swede »

chris wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:00 pm ok, it took me 29 attempts but I think with these additional 4 firebats it's going to be the best campaign ever. Thanks for the advice! https://mega.nz/file/kA8SgAaD#9LqYQzTFD ... KfmR7S4ckg
Oh? You think adding in a few token black guys will allow you to be progressive? There's still a severe lack of diversity in this map, and fails to conform to current year! >:( >:( >:(
chris

Post by chris »

Goddamnit, OK hold on, I'm gonna fix that... and DONE! now we got a infested terran, an ultralisk, and a medic. total diversity! Oh I have also posted it on my new spreadsheet, a big improvement over the last one, that's for sure https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Drunk Swede

Post by Drunk Swede »

chris wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:18 pm Goddamnit, OK hold on, I'm gonna fix that... and DONE! now we got a infested terran, an ultralisk, and a medic. total diversity! Oh I have also posted it on my new spreadsheet, a big improvement over the last one, that's for sure https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Excellent work my fellow human being! You truly are the very definition of an enlightened social justice warrior, and the rest of us can only look up with admiration towards your accomplishments here in the custom content community. You will forever have a place within these hallowed halls, as well as within our hearts.

EDIT:
Screenshot of googledoc added for anyone who doesn't want to unblock google trash to see it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Drunk Swede on Wed May 13, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrea Rosa
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Terran Starport Baggage Handler

Post by Andrea Rosa »

Arkanis wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 11:13 am When I dubbed this thread "issues with posting" I didn't expect it would develop into this kind of "issues with posting" lmao

Arkanis, since your problem with posting has been solved, my advice for you is to ask some moderators to close this thread, since it has deteriorated into something that has nothing to do with its initial purpose.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Deteriorated? Young man, this thread is comedy gold. This kinda stuff don't just grow on trees.
Arkanis

Post by Arkanis »

Andrea Rosa wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:28 pm Arkanis, since your problem with posting has been solved, my advice for you is to ask some moderators to close this thread, since it has deteriorated into something that has nothing to do with its initial purpose.
Yes, I think so.

Please, to whoever is able to, close this thread. This is going well beyond its original scope. Since the original issue has been solved, there is no purpose in keeping this going.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Well, I had lots of fun. Another sped, another day. Welcome to CC, Arkanis. :joy: