Nintendo NX release date announced.

Moderator: Milldawg

SteakofStake
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant

Nintendo NX release date announced.

Post by SteakofStake »

Nintendo announced that their next console, codename NX, is going to be released in march of 2017. They are also delaying Zelda Wii U until 2017, so it seems like they are trying to ditch the wii u as soon as NX comes out.

Pricetag is supposed to be $200 dollars, and it is also supposed to be both a console and a handheld (from what I could find)

It's the first console I have been excited for since the 3ds (if that even counts as a console), but nintendo will probably fuck up some part of it.

So what's your guys opinions?
Rocco
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Re: Nintendo NX release date announced.

Post by Rocco »

Wow, only $200 for the NX? I'm fairly sure the Wii U still costs more than that, though I haven't bought a Nintendo device since the first DS.

The article I read stated that Zelda Wii U would be released on both consoles, and the NX will not be shown at E3 this year, that's about it. I'd like to see some more details before I have a solid opinion on the DX.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

I'm just guessing that it's a high-end portable console.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
Diaz06
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Post by Diaz06 »

I hope this game console will be better than the Wii U...
Krazy
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by Krazy »

I don't know what it would take for me to buy a portable with phones being as strong as they are. I haven't owned one in nearly a decade.
paulcarroll

Post by paulcarroll »

Krazy wrote:I don't know what it would take for me to buy a portable with phones being as strong as they are. I haven't owned one in nearly a decade.
Me neither, I think most new phones these days will be just as good or better than a hand held console. I have just got the iPhone 6s and the games on that beat most handheld gaming systems I have seen.
I am a long time online gamer and game develper at Spider Solitaire Online Ltd and I love roleplaying and card games.
"An orc walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says 'Hey, where'd you get that?' The parrot says Durotar. They've got them all over the place!"