Wanderers of Sorceria Dedicated Update Thread

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

fosztogato
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Re: Wanderers of Sorceria Dedicated Update Thread

Postby fosztogato » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:15 am

After many years playing your campaign again is still fun so thy for it. But actually I find some bugs:
1.) If im right after you complete one mission the difficulty automatically drops from hard to normal.
2.) on hard difficulty you cant beat Reiko in the spider's song mission. She is a tought girl and can't die even with -20k hp

Topic author
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby RazorclawX » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:37 am

1. That's Blizzard's bug. It's been that way since TFT came out. It's never survived a map transition.

2. That should be fairly easy to fix.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future

Topic author
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby RazorclawX » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:38 am

News for 6/4/19

Wanderers of Sorceria 4th Edition updated with the following changes:

* Book 2, Chapter 7: Fixed the Summoning duel to check if the Summoners' HP goes below zero, in which case it's the same as them losing.
-- Razorclaw X

fosztogato

Postby fosztogato » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:29 am

I have a question about one journal entry. Actually I play with Zule in the 5th campaign and I use the resilent soul "perk". And it says chaos soldiers no longer take dispel dmg, but in 05/02 purge worked very well aginst them. So the question is this perk should make chaos soldier immun against any kind of dispells or just the basic ones?

Ah another one chaos legion only have one armor upg and if I remember well in the third edition they had 3upg, but im not sure.... :)

+Shizuka's viper sworder model have some glitch. btw the new models looks cool...

+2 Probali this achivement dosn'tz work or not as they should be. 4-06 Show methe... 4-07 nuked from the orbit.. 5-02 covering all bases

Topic author
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby RazorclawX » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:05 am

1. I'm not confident the upgrade is particularly good about the trigger-created units is what's probably going on with that (I THINK I wrote it so it generally checks when you finish training units or when the unit is pre-placed; this is one of the levels that makes more after the map starts). The general purpose is to make it so you can't kill them with dispels, but dispels should otherwise work on them.

2. It's kind of a mess. I think at one point I deliberately restricted them to Lv.1 weapon/armor tech because of how messy it was.

3. In what way? You have to be more specific about it or I won't fix it.

4. They work, but they're very particular. Especially the one in 5-02 you have to build a Town Hall building in your ally's base (it's not counting either the Undead bases or the Lizard base).
-- Razorclaw X

fosztogato

Postby fosztogato » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:01 am

Thx for the quick answer. Abouth the Shizuka model: the rear of her obi/belt is a black box. I gues it should be a "bow".

NovaLan
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester

Postby NovaLan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 am

There are some refrences to Redeye in Book 1: (I guess they should be replaced by Lumina?)
1. Ch2-part2, when Miranda introduced herself:
(Whatever. You have the Ministry spooked, huh? Well, I'm Miranda of the Red Eye, from the Resistance. I guess it was only a matter of time until someone figured it out, I suppose.)
2. Ch6, the Captain said:
(Well, you're all here, eh? Redeye, this is the guy that heals people of the plague?)
3. Ch8, when facing Kosseimaru:
(Kosseimaru... I charge you with high treason. I am Miranda 'Redeye,' the champion of love and justice, and now I shall punish you! The sentence: execution!)

And in Ch1 of Book2, Kosseimaru said:
Shizuka already possesses the Orochi Sword, which does this already, but you two... and Ziel and Scaldar, too, lack these weapons.
(Ziel has one in the new ver)

Return to “Wanderers of Sorceria”