LP Update/Comment Thread

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: LP Update/Comment Thread

Post by IskatuMesk »

What makes it so funny is there are still people out there who think WoW is a good game. Whereas no one thought Mass Effect was a good game, only that, at best, ME3 had acceptable multiplayer.

Bioware is simply a depressing company. A disgusting cruft leech that has somehow managed to endure existence on the corpse of better franchises while shoveling out drivel for unmen.

Suffice to say, I will never find blatant, apologized incompetence not funny to some extent.
Revolta
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector

Post by Revolta »

the video that was linked was that of a mass effect apologist and a lot of people seem to agree with him and others that mass effect's writing was its strongest point and give the gameplay and etc a pass (aka apologize) as a result, seems gay to me
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I basically stopped watching a minute in when the guy didn't start trashing biodrones for pandering
KnoutOut
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher

Post by KnoutOut »

You don't last very long ;*
UntamedLoli
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy

Post by UntamedLoli »

There's loving something and being able to criticize it because you want it to be better. Then there's just being blind like this guy trying to live off Youtube. EA is a diversity company, skill is optional. It's a really poor choice to down play how bad the ending was in 3, you know, that climax of the trilogy and all. ME had some interesting things behind it still, Andromeda basically threw them out and added in bargain bin villains from what I understand. Janky animations are a Bioware staple anyways. Anyone that was keeping the ship together left before or during ME:A.

What's more amusing that I didn't realize at the time is that ME:A single player was stripped of any post launch support 5 months in, no updates or content. Anything further currently is that external content we all love to hear about. Multiplayer is still getting some work even if its just balancing.

Now as I see it they are basically all in on Anthem which really doesn't have anything beyond fancy visuals going for it like most games from what they've shown.

Several of the broken things in WoW are especially hilarious because they broke long after said content was released. As we discovered in the Karazhan chess encounter, dismissing your piece to get out of it like you did since it released (11 years ago) now causes it to despawn.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

KnoutOut wrote:You don't last very long ;*
My patience for bad video production and commentary is actually very little.

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Four years and some months have passed since the spiral that sentenced my life savings and financial stability to ruin. Between vet bills, homelessness, moving, and tarot cards I'd lost nearly everything I had. I was able to get some much-needed hardware, but was never able to attain one of the two things I really wanted to get in 2014. Years would pass in which I had not even a net worth of $50 to my name.

That changed today, when the house switched over to the new landlord, we got paid, and the free month put some desperately needed cash in our wallets.

Things are going to be hard, but I didn't balk at the chance to get something I've wanted to get for a very, very long time.

After 20 years of PC audio engineering and casting I'm finally able to step into the world of XLR hardware.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

WoW Rant 2-11,12,13 2b-4, 2c-3 Released!
nu1x

Post by nu1x »

Good to hear ! Maybe the new landlord is a reasonable person, you can hope at least.

Also, a better video on Andromeda, mostly cuts from other videos and gameplay footage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KWkao73HuU but let's not mention Bioware again.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

*pounces on you and notices your bulge*

OwO what's this?

A new Coffee Hour and an AWP of all things!!!!!!!! wowee!!!!!
nu1x

Post by nu1x »

Goddammit.
SteakofStake
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant

Post by SteakofStake »

nu1x wrote:Goddammit.

H-hewwo? pwease excuse mesk, he is slowly getting gayer by the day, and it's affecting me too.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Causing steak pain is what gets me through the working day.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Guy's son has two months to live from cancer, gets himself in a car crash from being so distracted by it leaving by the hospital, totaled his car and now he can't drive anymore because the costs and insurance are too insane.

This will be the second person I know to die in recent times and I'm really surprised not the third as well.

Everything is shit.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

3 parts for the WoW rant series 2 side C have been released, along with two dev commentaries for the D&D campaign Starsworn (sessions 13+14) and a D&D cast of a one-shot (Menet-Ka).