Well, Shit...

Moderator: Milldawg

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Well, Shit...

Post by IskatuMesk »

Youtube is all about dat automation. Google has basically no actual personnel for it other than the one intern who constantly breaks the ui.
Enkidu
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig

Post by Enkidu »

Hey, remember when I made this post sometime ago? Well, here's Hitler's reaction to Trump becoming president:

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaGEp1mF4hs[/bbvideo]

It looks very familiar to mine almost... Strange. ???
Hercanic
Protoss Stargate Concierge

Post by Hercanic »

President Trump will protect us from Shishigami.

Rocco
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager
Zerg Ultralisk Waste Manager

Post by Rocco »

wibod
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by wibod »

wtf lav, it says you can't rehost that
Revolta
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector

Post by Revolta »

lavarinth is now impersonating other people's accounts, please ban!!!
Hercanic

Post by Hercanic »

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Trump really is the American Hero.
Thalraxal

Post by Thalraxal »

I'm pretty sure that you'd need an act of Congress to actually legalize murder. I guess he could selectively choose not to enforce anti-murder laws, but that would only apply to federal agencies. State and municipal police forces would likely still be enforcing them.
chris
Zerg Defiler Nutritionist
Zerg Defiler Nutritionist

Post by chris »

IskatuMesk wrote:His policies actually all make sense and are pretty level-headed. Some of them are kind of lofty especially for 100 days (There's no way you can have "cyber security" anything on the internet is vulnerable, deportation/the wall isn't going to get done that fast), but the Anti-TPP, anti-lobbying bills, removing your silly common core bullshit, all that looks like super positive changes the US needed years ago.

Assuming, you know, he actually gets any of that done.
I have read the feud between you and pronogo, didn't know which side to pick.

Until now.

Aside from the fact that your post aged terribly; if you are actually ignorant enough to be fooled into believing such utter nonsense in the first place, then I cannot trust your opinion on anything, including starcraft modding. I would advice you to learn some civics and geopolitics and get a basic education on things such as democracy and its history instead of confusing your feelings for facts. Jesus christ, this is so embarrassing. The civic ignorance that plagues you and tens of millions of other americans will be death of your democracy before the 30s if something is not done urgently to repair the broken educational system of the US. Hopefully the next president will be able to prioritize education after he/she is done repairing the immediate damage caused to the US by the trump presidency.

Edit: Here is a crash course for you in geopolitics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMAt3BluAU Believe it or not, I actually got this link from a post (not a comment) on r/the_donald. No one there ever bothered watching the whole thing under the weight of their own ignorance.
[quote="Zilla-"]
campaign creations presents campaign creations starcraft campaign contest
[/quote]
[quote="Lavarinth on podcast"]Hey kids, this is Lavarinth. I know I didn't say much in this podcast, actually, I didn't say anything at all. See you guys on the next podcast.[/quote]
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

lmao
UntamedLoli
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy

Post by UntamedLoli »

chris wrote:
IskatuMesk wrote:His policies actually all make sense and are pretty level-headed. Some of them are kind of lofty especially for 100 days (There's no way you can have "cyber security" anything on the internet is vulnerable, deportation/the wall isn't going to get done that fast), but the Anti-TPP, anti-lobbying bills, removing your silly common core bullshit, all that looks like super positive changes the US needed years ago.

Assuming, you know, he actually gets any of that done.
I have read the feud between you and pronogo, didn't know which side to pick.

Until now.

Aside from the fact that your post aged terribly; if you are actually ignorant enough to be fooled into believing such utter nonsense in the first place, then I cannot trust your opinion on anything, including starcraft modding. I would advice you to learn some civics and geopolitics and get a basic education on things such as democracy and its history instead of confusing your feelings for facts. Jesus christ, this is so embarrassing. The civic ignorance that plagues you and tens of millions of other americans will be death of your democracy before the 30s if something is not done urgently to repair the broken educational system of the US. Hopefully the next president will be able to prioritize education after he/she is done repairing the immediate damage caused to the US by the trump presidency.

Edit: Here is a crash course for you in geopolitics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMAt3BluAU Believe it or not, I actually got this link from a post (not a comment) on r/the_donald. No one there ever bothered watching the whole thing under the weight of their own ignorance.
Don't forget your make-up.
wibod

Post by wibod »