LP Update/Comment Thread

The source for all things IskatuMesk and then some. From projects, to articles, and even Let's Plays- it's all here for the taking.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: LP Update/Comment Thread

Post by IskatuMesk »

I am once more dinking about with some stuff on the Gameproc site, from the addition of new Awards to colors and text sizes. It's been a little over a year since GP launched, so I am taking a longer look at some outstanding stuff I wanted to tackle on it (like minor eyestrain on reading some articles).

Everything else is proceeding smoothly at the moment, other than VPU crashes with Unreal 4 greatly impeding getting started on other things.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

OBS once again corrupts an hour of demonstrational recordings and kills an entire day of work in the process.

Fuck this.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

A new compilation, built from warcraft 3 games Mucky streams from our SS event, is now available in the French section.

Added a few things to the WIP part of the OP to reflect the current scraps I have of video lying around waiting to get finished.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

A new Coffee Hour is now available.

/e

Edu 7-3 is now available.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Today sees the release of A-U Dev 1, D&DLard9, and the appearance of Coffee Hour on Gameproc.

I have updated the OP of this thread to reflect current status and projections.

The release of an LP project is coming soon, as the recordings are complete. It's only editing and encoding that await me, meaning it's time to bite the bullet and commit to something else, now. I am starting to feel better which means my plan is working, if only for now.

I am continuing to review CPGA 2.0 and delegating if I can finish it in the current limitations of the system we have available and my resources, as discusses in 7-3. Because of the ultra light weight nature of RPGMaker VX Ace, it's not like I can't work on it while encoding, unlike Unreal 4...

hmm....

I am almost ready to start assessing the backlog of Blizzard Dota replays that await to be verified, encoded, or casted at all. Since there's a lot of great material in my library waiting to be recorded I'd like to get them done before blizzard inevitably breaks support for them entirely.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Some suspected. The days had grown long and old men gave me dirty looks. I had no choice. Now the d is out of the bag and flopping on the floor.

Diablo 3 is now available.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

So, I sat down and the keyboard cord tugged on the usb connectors that had remained unfucked on the front of the case for all the years. Those with sharp memories may recall the other connectors got totally hosed a while back by a usb key drive that got nudged. Turns out the case is a pos.

Well, these ones were giving me inconsistent connections for a while but now they're totally hosed. So, the keyboard wouldn't connect to anything anymore and I had to pull the least valuable thing from the back (the gamepad I used for FF6 etc) and yeah. Took a while for the keyboard to connect.

Then the bsod's started. And the overcurrent USB errors on startup. Been down this rodeo before. Got out the pliers and yanked out the metal divider between the broken usb slots - this caused the exact same issue with the previous ports. Except the bsod's didn't stop this time. So I also yanked out the connectors for the power to the front bay from the mobo.

Now I'm waiting to see if it keeps exploding. If it does... then it means the damage is done and I am probably out of a computer.

Bare minimum I'm down 3 usb connectors on a system I needed every single connector on. Ugh.
wibod
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by wibod »

Gotta get a USB hub dawg
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

gotta suck some dawg for dat dawg

I didn't bsod overnight and I am casting heroes replays without issues so guess we dodged another bullet.

Got scared when the J drive vanished from windows but just loose cables from my twiddling on the floor before.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Heroes RK 57-64 and RL 0-20 are now available.

This is only the beginning of the workload that I have been tackling, but I figured I'd post 'em now.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Granny does not have cancer or diabetes, as the tests from the scares in december 2015 finally die out (off comments from ultrasound technician and sickness and such). All other tests good.

One worry down for january. Now to just worry about being homeless any day now...
Schwa
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Post by Schwa »

This is why ultrasound technicians aren't supposed to say anything/react to what they see OR tell you any results -_-

Though it's always concerning when they spend longer than usual looking at an area, especially when they're poking around and you already have to pee real bad.

Glad your Granny doesn't have either issue.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Yeah all related conversations are extremely depressing and suffice to say I have not been happy constantly being told about wills and "what are you going to do when you find me just dead" I mean what the fuck else am I going to do besides hang myself? lol it's not like I have any future or anything, I don't need to be reminded that every day. So hopefully that shit is done and over with and I can spend what few remaining months/years I have left trying to do what I can.
wibod

Post by wibod »

Just find a sugar daddy, your anus is a small price to pay.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Next batch of Heroes replays are up (RLN 0-16).