Hello

Moderator: Milldawg

User avatar

Topic author
SteakofStake
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:44 pm
Status: Offline

Hello

Postby SteakofStake » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:10 am

I just wanted to come and say hello, and that I am gonna try to be on the forums now

User avatar

High_Zealot
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:38 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Hello

Postby High_Zealot » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi

User avatar

Enkidu
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: Brontes IV
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Hello

Postby Enkidu » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:17 am

Hello there, buddy. I am Enkidu. Nice to meet ya pal. :sup:
Last edited by Enkidu on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

Eredalis
Terran Command Center Custodian
Terran Command Center Custodian
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:01 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Hello

Postby Eredalis » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:08 am

Hello!

... ich Verkehrs es ? ???

User avatar

Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Posts: 2022
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:50 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Hello

Postby Ricky_Honejasi » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Hellar there.

User avatar

Topic author
SteakofStake
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:44 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Hello

Postby SteakofStake » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:05 am

Still learning how to do stuff so....yea....

High_Zealot wrote:Hi


Hey there

Enkidu wrote:Hello there, buddy. I am Enkidu. Nice to meet ya pal. :sup:


Nice to meet you too ^-^

Eredalis wrote:Hello!

... ich Verkehrs es ? ???


Hello, I am learning German so whatever I said is probably incorrect/really stupid

Ricky_Honejasi wrote:Hellar there.


Hellar there Mr. Bagel

Hey I found out how to do this

User avatar

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper
Posts: 8776
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: M͈̙̞͍͞ͅE̹H̨͇̰͈͕͇̫Ì̩̳CO̼̩̤͖͘
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Hello

Postby IskatuMesk » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Ich weiß nicht Deutsch, aber ich weiß über Scat Filme.
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.


Revolta
Promoted! Due to a misunderstanding you didn't correct
Promoted! Due to a misunderstanding you didn't correct
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:02 am
Status: Offline

Re: Hello

Postby Revolta » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:38 pm

你喜欢我爸是

User avatar

Zilla-
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:28 am
Status: Offline

Re: Hello

Postby Zilla- » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:45 am

GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

BATTLE BROTHER

User avatar

Topic author
SteakofStake
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Terran Starport Baggage Handler
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:44 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Hello

Postby SteakofStake » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:53 am

IskatuMesk wrote:Ich weiß nicht Deutsch, aber ich weiß über Scat Filme.


for some reason I thought scat was german for sometihng I didn't know but then it turns out I am a riturd

Revolta wrote:你喜欢我爸是


I do like your dad

Zilla- wrote:GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

BATTLE BROTHER

PRAISE THE EMPEROR, BATTLE BROTHER

hey can I ride an emu into battle, brother?

User avatar

Thalraxal
Protoss Stargate Concierge
Protoss Stargate Concierge
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:42 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Status: Offline

Re: Hello

Postby Thalraxal » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Welcome aboard, StakeofStake!


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests