Writer's Block

Moderator: Milldawg

Enkidu
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig

Re: Writer's Block

Post by Enkidu »

By the way, has anybody played Halo 5 on Xbox One?
KnoutOut
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher

Post by KnoutOut »

oh here we go, funny images and "he is just trolling!!!" memes, now shit just got serious. Do you want to actually say something enkido, or do you have to wait for permission first?

i just discovered there is a page 2, and then I see this "By the way, has anybody played Halo 5 on Xbox One?" .......

fuck. You make my skin crawl. And these two guys here seriously want to pretend that you are not absurdly scared and timid at all. You have to realize, they are fucking you over. They want to tell you "hey, it's fine, you can't open your mouth and put your foot down when your life depends on it, but that's okay! Come here to us, we will tell you nice things! Your story is going to be great don't worry about it, you can do it!!" - EMPTY PHRASES, MEANINGLESS! They will cuddle you to death, and not even realize it! Either you find your balls, stand up for yourself and TELL ME TO FUCK OFF, or you stay in that cushy little bubble, and waste away. Your choice!
Mucky
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary

Post by Mucky »

knockout you're retarded
Revolta
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector

Post by Revolta »

certainly a knockout performance, too bad brazil is too bad at english to know what a pun is. But russia's not far behind.
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

So, I guess nobody's played Halo 5? Cause I heard it was pretty good and I wanted to get your opinion on it and what not.
Revolta

Post by Revolta »

halo games are never good, h2 is about as good as the series ever got
KnoutOut

Post by KnoutOut »

everybody had enough time to respond, now I'll go ahead and wrap this up:

THE IDIOTS:

HERCULES:
- Strong protector of the weak and flimsy, top level whiteknight, jumps on me and kicks off this whole circus
- after first response: ran away like a scared little bitch.

ENKIDU:
- sweats just at the thought of answering back to me
- solves problems by closing his eyes long enough and shouting in a shivering voice "a-anybody pla-y ha-alo? :dd"

MUCKY:
- barely sentient
- cannot write more than two sentences, but calls me retarded

THE SMART GUY:

KNOUTOUT:
- Pointed out the obvious
- Explained his statements and gave reason + evidence to support it
- Answered all challenges
- Challenged his opponents to prove otherwise, which NOBODY DID!
- Stood his ground, even after dank memes were used (LOL)

Remember what this was all about? Saying Enkidu is not self-assertive and expressionless, which he himself proved during this thread!!!!! :D
I gave you the choice, little boy/girl, and you would rather cush than speak up! So, I'll join the fuck-you-over-club, and leave you in your bubble. Don't worry about that though, you can do it! You just have to believe in yourself and one day some day you will have the dankest memes of them all :ppp!!

And don't listen to Revolta, halo is a great game series, he has just bad taste in games. Keep it riggid brooo!!!

Aluma
Terran Missile Turret Rotary Tester

Post by Aluma »

Wow... Tell us how you really feel knoutout.

A. Why the hell do you care if Enkidu asks for help? Just scroll on by if you don't like it.

B. You think that Hercanic's name is based on Hercules? lol noob

C. Back off of Mucky. He's cool.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Hercules is now herc's name. there is no escaping it now!!!
Aluma

Post by Aluma »

I am going to start calling him that during *hem* certain times.
KnoutOut

Post by KnoutOut »

Aluma wrote:Wow... Tell us how you really feel knoutout. //awfully snarky comment!

A. Why the hell do you care if Enkidu asks for help? Just scroll on by if you don't like it.

B. You think that Hercanic's name is based on Hercules? lol noob

C. Back off of Mucky. He's cool.

A. Hey bright guy, if you don't like my posts, why don't you just scroll on by then?

B. Ridicule that flew straight over your head!

C. "BACK OFF OF MUCKY. HE'S COOL." 8==D((
If you like him so much, then you can tell us how you really feel by saying what's cool about him. Or maybe there is more you want to say? :P :P :P
Aluma

Post by Aluma »

KnoutOut wrote:
A. Hey bright guy, if you don't like my posts, why don't you just scroll on by then?

B. Ridicule that flew straight over your head!

C. "BACK OFF OF MUCKY. HE'S COOL." 8==D((
If you like him so much, then you can tell us how you really feel by saying what's cool about him. Or maybe there is more you want to say? :P :P :P
A: You went into Enkidu's thread and started acting like you're some sort of queen bee. I didn't realize that you were secretly Beyonce.

B: How was calling Hercanic "Hercules" ridicule? You need to step up your game.

C: Mucky is a nice guy. I've known him for quite some time now and he's always been cool. You, on the other hand, don't seem like you're going to fit in here. I suggest you find another bridge to haunt.
Hercanic
Protoss Stargate Concierge
Protoss Stargate Concierge

Post by Hercanic »

Enkidu:
Enkidu wrote:By the way, has anybody played Halo 5 on Xbox One?
Enkidu wrote:So, I guess nobody's played Halo 5? Cause I heard it was pretty good and I wanted to get your opinion on it and what not.
Enkidu, you made this thread. Your subject is writer's block. With this, you're derailing your own thread. Start a Halo 5 thread, or somehow relate it to the subject at hand.

KnoutOut:
KnoutOut wrote:QUITE THE LUMP OF ASSUMPTIONS HUH! I'm sure the person that asks for permission to change his name (exclaiming it with "OH BOY!! DD!!") is in reality a fucking stud that makes bitches scream just by looking at them, doesn't take no shit from anybody and if I said it in his face would punch me right then and there!

"bordering on projection" yoo, it's not projection, it's just borderline projection, good thing you threw that in there or else I would have been really INSULTED! Tell me then mister HERCules, what part of my statement is "borderline projection"? Since you know, you call me an armchair psychoanalyst and drill seargent, and that's just for what I think, you must know it a lot better than me! So prove me wrong you fucking genius! And please deliver it politically correct, because I don't want my feelings hurt, so refrain from the use of strong and problematic words, thank you.
Alright, I can guide you through the basis of what I said step-by-step.

KnoutOut wrote:this "writer's block" is not your lack of creativity.
Have you read a story by him? Have you played a campaign by him? What are you basing your assessment of his creativity on? If you don't have an answer then this is an assumption, though a tame one.

KnoutOut wrote:It's you being scared and timid to the point of absurdity, even asking us if it's okay to change your name!
A big assumption here, based on a peevish interpretation of Enkidu's name change thread. He's scared? You've got quite the caricature of him in your imagination.

KnoutOut wrote:If you can't even express YOUR OWN NAME, how do you expect to tell us about your story?
There is no option in the User Control Panel to change your own name; you actually have to ask, like he did. Secondly, he was basically asking if it'd be confusing for everyone if he changed his name so he wanted feedback. You took that to mean something way out into left field, as if he was having some kind of existential crisis. Again, you made an assumption about his motivations.

KnoutOut wrote:How do you want to us to feel involved and care about YOUR fictional universe like that?
Like what? How does one's social ability restrict one's writing ability? Published authors come in all types.

KnoutOut wrote:If you are not willing to change yourself, you can flat out forget about writing a story, just take your starcraft map-folder, drop it into the recycle bin and be done with it.
He has to change himself in order to write at all? You don't even know the guy! You read a handful of text and suddenly you're an expert on his life.

KnoutOut wrote:Start saying what you want and drop this oblivious wonderland-attitude, that's the only right way!
Once you start worrying, what there is NOT to write about, you have made it.
Enkidu asked for advice, and you jumped down his throat. You've YELLED at him, called him scared and timid, "oblivious wonderland-attitude", and your subsequent responses have been progressively worse (e.g. "You make my skin crawl").

Fact is, you don't know Enkidu. Yet you wrote with such passionate conviction. Where does this certainty come from? Either you were talking out of your ass, or you have some personal experience or regret that you are projecting onto Enkidu. I don't know which it is, so that's why I said your message was bordering on projection.

Do you want to help Enkidu, or just be a dick? Because you didn't even ask him any questions, you just fired off your mouth with snap judgments.

Are you nursing some delusion that your 'tough love' will inspire? The rest of us are just coddling a special snowflake; you'll be different, you'll make a difference!

He doesn't know you, either. You are an anonymous stranger who continues to attack him and spout unsubstantiated absolutes. Do you think your words will carry much persuasive power when so tainted by presumptuous vitriol? As Mucky said, you're coming across as a troll.

When Gordon Ramsey is a dick, he is at least speaking as a famous professional chef. Who are you?

KnoutOut wrote:Either you find your balls, stand up for yourself and TELL ME TO FUCK OFF, or you stay in that cushy little bubble, and waste away. Your choice!
KnoutOut wrote:Remember what this was all about? Saying Enkidu is not self-assertive and expressionless, which he himself proved during this thread!!!!! :D
I gave you the choice, little boy/girl, and you would rather cush than speak up!
He doesn't need to do what you want. He has nothing to prove to you. He's doing just fine ignoring you. You really want his attention, though, what with all these call-outs. Lonely?

KnoutOut wrote:everybody had enough time to respond, now I'll go ahead and wrap this up:

THE IDIOTS:

HERCULES:
- Strong protector of the weak and flimsy, top level whiteknight, jumps on me and kicks off this whole circus
- after first response: ran away like a scared little bitch.
I've got a 14-week-old daughter to care for, a wife, and a life. Responding to your trolls is a very low priority. If waiting a whole day has got you this impatient, to the extent of writing a victory fantasy, I suggest you get some sunlight. Vitamin D is important for a stable mood.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I'm the queen bee. I even have a skirt to go with it.
Zilla-
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target

Post by Zilla- »

yeah, you tell em! Anyone want some pitchforks?

====E ==={ =====<

-----§ —————ع

======C _____
| ___)
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____| |_ _
(_____|_____|_____|_____|_____ _ _)
| |___
|_____)

For real though you guys need to smoke a bit and chill out. its a just a halo thread, jeez god

meanwhile i'm just happy cc has any activity at all :D

Edit: this formatting is horrendous, it turned my pitchfork into a dick. i like it