New Name!

Moderator: Milldawg

Enkidu
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig

New Name!

Post by Enkidu »

Hello my friends... I know this sounds sudden, and yes I am asking alot from this, but I wanna ask permission for something about my profile... oh boy. :sweat:

I was wondering if, and I know you have all known my profile as "Enkidu", that is true, if I could change the name of my profile from that to "Captain Keno" for the time being? I just thought it would be cool if I asked first before I tried anything? If it's not worth it, I can get rid of this thread right now by deleting it, I think.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: New Name!

Post by IskatuMesk »

That is really sudden. I'm shocked. Are you sure you want this? This is a big change to ask for. Have you thought about it a really long time? Are you ready for change? Not all change is good. Sometimes change can lead to loss of walruses. Can you handle the walruses? Are you sure about it? I advise you take a few years to meditate on the walruses.
Revolta
Terran Nuclear Silo Safety Inspector

Post by Revolta »

how old are you Captain Keno? Dont think youre old enough to play
KnoutOut
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher

Post by KnoutOut »

Tip #9.
If a girl asks you a question, do not be too eager to answer it. Shows too much interest.

Just ignore it and she will say “Hey ….did you hear my question” which means she is eager to seek validation from you by you answering or communicating with her. That is the position of power you want to establish… where the tables are turned.
Zilla-
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target

Post by Zilla- »

hey guys... i know this sounds sudden, and yea i guess i am asking a LOT from this, buuuuuuuut~ i wanna ask permission a something about my profile... oh jeez :huwhaa:

i was wondering if, and i KNOW you have ALL have known my profile as "JIRA HASA DASHO", thats true, if could change the name of profile from that to "DANKDRAGON9000" for the time? i just thought i would be cool if i asked first before i tried? if it's not, i can get this thread right now by baaleting it, I think
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

IskatuMesk wrote:That is really sudden. I'm shocked. Are you sure you want this? This is a big change to ask for. Have you thought about it a really long time? Are you ready for change? Not all change is good. Sometimes change can lead to loss of walruses. Can you handle the walruses? Are you sure about it? I advise you take a few years to meditate on the walruses.
Okay, IskatuMesk... I am going to be as honest with you as possible. One, I don't know what the hell you are talking about! Two, I don't get what walruses have to do with this subject and Three, just like that, you lost me! ???
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

Revolta wrote:how old are you Captain Keno? Dont think youre old enough to play
I'm Twenty-One years ol-

Wait, My birthday is coming up, so make that twenty-two years of age.
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

and Yeah, I was thinking about it and seeing as how you all are reacting, probably is better if I keep it the way it is. I was thinking about changing it to that name I said earlier because I wanted to sound more "Terran" since it is my favorite faction to play, IskatuMesk. I couldn't think of anymore Terran names to come up with for a Terran looking profile, so I went with it because I thought it would sound good for a Terran Player. I guess that's not an option and I seem to be coming up with alot of negative feedback about it, so I'll just sleep on that.
Revolta

Post by Revolta »

you are a real man, keno. keep doing god's work, fight the power, all that dumb shit.
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

Revolta wrote:you are a real man, keno. keep doing god's work, fight the power, all that dumb shit.
Hush, You! >:(

Besides, I am still Enkidu.
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

And you know what!? I'm keeping it that way!

When the time comes, this thread will be gone the next time I log on.
Zilla-

Post by Zilla- »

If Our Names Aren't Real How Can We Be Real
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I need to send this to my facebook friends man that is 3edgy5me
Revolta

Post by Revolta »

this isnt so much an issue of edge as it is someone acting as if they are 12 and have no sense of scale (or knowledge on how a forum is run, who to contact for such things, and how simple a chance it actually is)
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

no chance is simple man you gotta ask the big man downstairs if you can take a chance man some chances arent worth taking man but if you dont take a chance how will you ever know man