Big Trouble in Little China 2 is Happening!!!

Moderator: Milldawg

Enkidu
Terran Science Facility Guinea Pig

Big Trouble in Little China 2 is Happening!!!

Post by Enkidu »

The 80’s classic; Big Trouble in Little China is going to be coming back to the big screen but we won’t be seeing a remake. We will be seeing a follow on story from the epic classic… Get ready for Big trouble in Little China 2!

Fox is planning a sequel to the fan favorite. It is not announced who will direct the movie but John Carpenter is definitely deserving. It is not announced when it will be released or who the cast will be but Big Trouble in Little China fans can expect a long awaited second dose inside the next few years. Nothing has been said, whether they will bring the original cast back and continue the story 30 years later just like Star Wars did, or if they will have a whole new cast. If Fox casts Kurt Russell and Dennis Dun along side some other original members we could be on for something special. If they go with a completely new cast they’re going to have to pick the right actors because Big Trouble in Little China fans won’t want to see a complete change without the magic from the original.

Even though 3 flying mercenaries with washing baskets on their heads is very 1980’s I would love to see it happen again.
I would also like to see a slightly different ending. The alternative ending on the Blu-ray is cool but maybe have Egg Shen apprehended to explain a little more how he ended in the lawyer’s office in the opening scene. Whatever happens, I would love to see it on the big screen. I just really hope it’as a big budget with the old cast and Carpenter directing it.
Enkidu

Re: Big Trouble in Little China 2 is Happening!!!

Post by Enkidu »

But, if everyone's busy, I can just go ahead and talk on the other forums, too.

Okay, well I gotta handle a star wars campaign plan at heavengames.com. See you 'round.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

It has been.. So many years... That I had forgotten about this movie.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

Yeah, It's been a while.