Bundles and Sales

Moderator: Milldawg

Krazy
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Bundles and Sales

Post by Krazy »

So I bought the "Apocalypse Bundle" at Bundle Stars.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/ ... se-bundle/

Basically it's 11 indie games for $5, most of which are individually priced above $5.

In this pack, some of them are basically unplayable, but some of them are worth playing for at least a bit. One I thought one or two might be interested in was "Meridian New World" which is supposed to be a retro RTS. I've played about 40 minutes so far, and while the voice acting is noticeably terrible, and the gameplay isn't groundbreaking so far, and it definitely isn't worth the $15 it's normally priced at, it did help make this bundle feel pretty good for $5.

I'd be interested to see a Mesk review of it, as I think he would be much, much more critical than me (and I didn't even really praise it).

But I was interested if anyone else had seen actually good sales on RTS games or weird bundles anywhere as I'm starting to like the idea behind them, since I've been playing a bit more indie games lately but the normal prices are usually awful.
UntamedLoli
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy

Re: Bundles and Sales

Post by UntamedLoli »

Groupees usually has good stuff up. Got quite a bit of great music from them as well. Types of games and such can vary between just about anything.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

As much as I enjoy exploding on games, $5 is too much for me these days and I already have to rant until my voice cuts out because of how bad some of the games I'm currently reviewing are.
Thalraxal
Protoss Stargate Concierge
Protoss Stargate Concierge

Post by Thalraxal »

If you're into tabletop RPGs, then Bundle of Holding is worth keeping an eye on.