Let's play?

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Demoneater
Terran Factory Worker
Terran Factory Worker

Let's play?

Post by Demoneater »

Hi!

Anyone willing to make a LP about WOS, including cutscenes?

I would do, but I am afraid my PC is too old for running WC3 and a video capturing software at the same time (1 GB RAM, 128 GPU, ~2.1 Ghz Single-Core)

Would be a nice way to pay something back to RCX by getting him some additional fans xP
KratosIrving
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Re: Let's play?

Post by KratosIrving »

Sort of a bump, but for a good purpose.

Alphcarus has started an LP of WoS recently on his YouTube channel. I have no idea if he'll make it through all six books, as those of us that have played this campaign from start to end know it can take weeks if not months depending on how busy we are.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Alphcarus

Also, I've gotten around to doing my own LP on Twitch. Book I, Chapters 1 and 2 I forgot to save, and 3 kinda fudged the audio but afterward the recordings have been (mostly) stable. Check it if you want, just know that you'll have to deal with the Xsplit watermark across the middle of the screen. Currently in the middle of Book V, fresh playthrough on Normal.

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

You could try using OBS instead of Xsplit.
KratosIrving

Post by KratosIrving »

Very, VERY much appreciated Iskatu. Loving the quality change here and I'm uninstalling Xsplit now.
YetAnotherYoutuber
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

Post by YetAnotherYoutuber »

Yes, i am very much late on replying - might be because i registered today

i can offer some level of quality - though i am looking for a way to contact the creator, since as i just registered, sending pm's (messages)
is not an option for me (disabled til i „participate more„)
uploading part 1 now (just fyi)

since i don't want to get banned or deleted for posting links (as i do not know what can new members do, and what are they not allowed to do)
i ll just say that im YetAnotherYoutuber, and i record several games - one of which, is warcraft 3
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

Well I can't stop anyone from uploading videos so if that's what you want to do go for it.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
YetAnotherYoutuber

Post by YetAnotherYoutuber »

if i can post a sample, then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfsc61Rgefo
staredcraft
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Post by staredcraft »

I've been trying to get Jayborinoplays to do this, but given how he has a long list of requests and he moves on to campaigns on each game one at a time (meaning he won't do a new War3 campaign until he finishes the one he's on) who knows when he'll get to it. He's a really great Starcraft/Warcraft let's player