The Random Adventures!

Moderator: Milldawg

Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

The Random Adventures!

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

After so forever, I decided that ill host one again.

Basically, it boils down to this : You make up your character's story as you go and you can interact with other players in all sorts of ridiculous ways.

It doesn't need to be logical at all. You are allowed to be anything from a homeless guy/alien/whatever to the supreme emperor of the galaxy or any ridiculously grandiose status.

You can also start in any wanted imaginary location (ex : other planets, other epochs, etc.) with any starting stuff you want.

Note that I will say what really does happens for any player's actions.

Priority for smaller actions

I will mostly give priority to "lesser" player actions to be accomplished over mass scale actions that could impact everyone.

Example : If a tavern with players is to be blown up by another player, I would give priority to all other player tavern-centric actions that would require the tavern to be not blown up before said tavern blows up.

Conflicting player actions

While actions that can impact other players will inevitably happen, I have the final say on how it ultimately goes on. In addition, I will give extra time for other players to react (ex : next move in PvP battle, escape from their upcoming doom, etc.)

Ridiculously overpowered player characters' actions against other players will have their odds greatly lowered or have unexpected things happening to give honest chances to "lesser" player characters.

For example : A supreme lord player's 1000 laser turrets could somehow all miss a heroic player character due to unexpected buggy AI or due to the character's Heroic Epic Dodge.
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Re: The Random Adventures!

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Far in the galaxy, there is the planet Kioros in the Pina Pina solar system. A planet of great technology with spaceship travel capability.

However, it has ... too many odd or questionable things happening :

- People trying to bring ancient eras from the Holodeck to reality. Will they succeed? ...
- Conspiracy theories of robots taking over humanity as human bosses are being replaced by supercomputers ...
- Scientists claims they found the 4th dimension and they want humanity to "upgrade to it" ...
- Unfounded rumors of computers sucking people in via the monitor. Did they went into some secret Matrix? ...
- A dark group of scientists are secretly playing gods with the current medieval history of planet Dighis ...
... and countless other dark secrets waiting to be revealed!

Our potential starting point :

Red Queen, an uncommon university of students and teachers. Quite a few students simply hope to achieve greatness while some are simply having an excuse to do nothing and have fun with the Holodeck. Some illegal Holodeck programs are inevitably at play here.

Teachers being Black Belts are a requirement. Students have somehow the right to attack teachers at random while most of the management is too busy being on vacation 24h/7d.

Many odd fellows somehow make it into the university including one in a cowboy suit and a real ninja. Only God knows why they are allowed to have their real weapons in. Hardcore cosplaying seems to be big or something lately.

The university also have Holodecks, advanced computers and underground labs. It also have many connections with many companies both legit and very shady.
Zilla-
Protoss Dragoon Shooting Target

Post by Zilla- »

I'm a student, currently posted up outside the local eatery. Anyone want some weed?
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

It all started with pulling a sword out of a stone. Except, much to his dismay, the sword wasn't a sword, and the stone was actually the forehead of a sleeping giant. At least, that seemed like a good metaphorical consideration at the time, as he stood atop the bleeding anus of some godless abomination with a tremendous metallic phallus in his hands. Contrary to the then-popular belief that such an act of righteousness would bestow upon him a choir of virgins and rays of heavenly light, instead the air filled with screaming and terror. Casuals poured out of the fleshy orifice like a faucet of writhing blubber, and he barely had the sense to escape the onslaught with his prize.

Twenty years he had sought the meaning life, the universe, and everything. It all came down to this - Excalibur. But, he had been deceived. Excalibur was no more a holy hell hope sword than the congress a reliable source of legal smut. The cock-shaped ornament of legend would stow away in his closet for another year before he had a dream leading him across the galaxy to the forbidden planet of Chair. Like-minded in appearances as it was labelled, Chair was a paradise of oil and fine, masculine specimens from an abandoned oil ship that had gone astray some years past. In exchange for information, the manly and incredibly attractive oil miners were given a second chance at freedom, and formed the First Krew. The Krew of Kontemporary Klanmen, KKK for short, were in pursuit of a legendary ship of which the otherwise useless dong sword was supposed to access.

Finding this ship was easy as it turns out, for it, too, was also in the shape of a giant dick. The ASTROCOCK, a legend told, was forged by an ancient alien race to serve as salvation durning the END OF ALL THINGS. Unfortunately for the aliens, their most beloved leader turned on them at the last minute, and used the ASTROCOCK to penetrate their homeworld over and over again. All would have been lost, but the supervillian was revealed to being a good guy, and was just being played by the BLACK VOICE, an even more ancient evil from the depths of Africa, said to be able to swoon a man with nothing but a cactus and smooth beats.

Of course, Professor Snape the 42nd didn't care about these hogwash legends or fairy tales. He was here for one purpose, and one purpose only - to spread the joy and wonders of Capitalism. Indeed, the most horrifying secret of the KKK was that they were capitalists, tried and true. Their holographic technology, "competitive" market strategies with tried and true traditional blackmail and assassination, was a legacy the humans had passed down from the earliest eras of their fecal poolparty.

Professor Snape was not in fact human. At least, the oil miners wouldn't believe it. He was far too handsome to be human. But, as they say, the manliest manner of men all hide the darkest secrets. He was so handsome that even these butch and manly men couldn't possibly stand in his presence without being overwhelmed by his angelic curves and pants-melting gaze. His words were like haunting melodies, drifting minds to states of euphoria, and his hands were like those of God, their very touch could make a grown man sweat buckets.

This was the power necessary to command the bridge of the ASTROCOCK. For a ship of such girth, such length, the aliens had truly tried to capture the heart and soul of the universe within its limitless halls. A masterpiece of craftsmanship, if naught for but one flaw. The crew.

The ship had no crew, and though Professor Snape had an impressive establishment of merry manly men to modestly accompany his adventure, the infuriatingly complex nature of the machine required not only extra hands but a great deal of training as well. The aliens, in all their cock-worshipping wisdom, had thrown him at least one boner in getting this show on the road, though. The ASTROCOCK was equipped with a vast network of cloning machines and bio-engineering databases. With another year of "hard" labor, Professor Snape had discovered that the aliens had created the ultimate master race.

Loli catgirls.

Unequalled agility, innately familiar with mechanics and computers, these creatures could easily fill the ranks of the ASTROCOCK's nightmarishly massive interior and operate it to peak efficiency. As time would tell, though, Professor Snape was in for a very long journey back to his fortress of No Man's Pants, the headquarters of Macrohard Interactive. There he would commit the absolute greatest evil act in mankind's history - he would release an Apple product. The ASTROCOCK's immense computational powers would serve as his means to process a product design whose edges were so rounded that casuals would be infatuated with them for years to come. A deadly, powerful marketing strategy once employed by one of humankind's greatest historic evils - The Third Steef. He'd price the products at an absurdly high price so that no reasonable man would ever lay hands on them, for reasonable men often have little in the way of money.

They'd never see it coming, he thought. They'd be ill prepared for this capitalistic move, he thought. That was, until, he encountered an ANCIENT EVIL on his way back home. An armada of fedora-shaped ships had set up lines around humanity's space, loitering and picketing for the recognition of Hipsters as a sentient species. Of course, humanity's government was smart enough to ignore their pleas for rights, but Professor Snape was much too caught up in the plights of an inferior creation's attempts to justify its own continued existence. How they even managed to construct ships in the shapes of those demented things they put on their heads confounded him. An away team was sent to seduce the Fedora-wearing meat in hopes of rationing them for ammunition, but enough time had been wasted that Professor Snape had missed an appointment with the minister of Tea Parties.

Following an amount of unremarkable events, present day is upon us. Professor Snape is onboard the ASTROCOCK, launching the most evil, horrific, masterminded operation ever to befall humankind. The revival of Apple. If he were a boisterous man of simpler, less attractive complexiation, he might expel an evil laugh that resounded through the endless halls of the giant cock-shaped monstrosity he stood within. Instead, his let loose a slight smirk. Crew cowered in terror, panties hit the floor like meteorites, and somewhere, a small African American boy tripped over a cactus.
Mr.
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by Mr. »

I want to buy a horse.
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

Mr. wrote:I want to buy a horse.
Hmm, what kind of horse and where?

Also what kind of character history? Unless you want to reveal it over time or be some kind of mystery and/or "faceless" character.
Mr.

Post by Mr. »

A horse that I can ride. A white one. There's a horse shop right next to the eatery that Zilla-'s posted at, I'll go there.

My character is a man who wants to buy a horse. Is there something wrong with that? Can't a guy just want a horse, without getting all of these weird looks from people?
Zilla-

Post by Zilla- »

Hey man, if you're lookin for some horse I know this guy man, he can set that shit up. dude even sells horse to unicorn sets (if you're into glowy rainbows of justice). Don't trust the horse shop, they'll rip you off.
Mr.

Post by Mr. »

Seriously? Damn, I almost went right in there and got a horse. Is this guy you know even anywhere near legit? I mean, I guess I'm not too concerned about his sources, but am I going to get a real horse? Or just some Chinese knock-off donkey? If you can vouch for the quality of his wares, I'll totally get in on that.

I don't need a unicorn set, though. I just need some reliable transport. There are a lot of spaceships around here, but they all seem incredibly phallic, and I've heard some terrible stories about them, and their catgirls. So I figure a horse is my safest bet.

If the unicorn sets are cheap enough, I'll give them a look.
Zilla-

Post by Zilla- »

I mean....
Mr.

Post by Mr. »

I think, uh... maybe...

I think I'll just go check out this horse shop here...

I mean you've provided me with valuable options and all, but...

I'm gonna... I'll be over here.
mark_009_vn
Zerg Drone Masseur
Zerg Drone Masseur

Post by mark_009_vn »

PENIS!

Professor Snape smeared this word across the ever expanding horizon as a giant humanoid form approaches his pride, the ASTROCOCK. The approaching form, a combat machine forged from black oil, is coming toward him at a speed three times faster than a Tony.

"It's time to test the performance of your new Tonies." - The machine spoke.

Professor Snape, out of fear, desperation, and sexually deprived, spammed CC Vent with all his middle finger might.

"AJAJAJAJAJAJAJ!! MAN THE TONIES! AJAJAJAJAJAJAJ!!"

And as Vent was spammed, from the 42 hangars of the ASTROCOCK, shaped like orifice, launches Tonies toward the ever expanding horizon.

Tony, Allied reporting name for the Kawaii-saki Ki-64 Hien, is a simple and dispensable weapon of war created by the neko loli-chans onboard the ASTROCOCK. They got teeth, and they bites hard...

"Tony. Idekimatsu!" - The arrogant tsundere loli lead of the Tonies pridefully announces her presence.

As the Tonies amasses into an armada of unrequited rape, they started to attack the giant humanoid form, now confirmed to be a G.U.N.D.A.M.. Thousands of Tonies howls as they begs for the blood of their enemies, spewing autocannon rounds everywhere but it's intended target.

But the G.U.N.D.A.M. was not impressed, from the COCK-pit of the fighting machine, a voice can be heard taunting it's adversaries.

"If you can't man your Tonies. You aren't worth to man me."

From the trunks of the G.U.N.D.A.M., a black, manly HYPER-WEAPON emerges. The appearance of this manly device is enough to cause the Tonies to spontaneously combust, it is adjusting it's aim toward the ASTROCOCK...

Suddenly, bright black glow emerges from the G.U.N.D.A.M.'s HYPER-WEAPON, painting the horizon with black light. The appearance of the G.U.N.D.A.M. can finally by fully made out.

"Damn..."

Professor Snape cries out in orgasm as he remembered something from the past... Something long ago... as if an old prophecy.

"Two thousand years ago, all the bikes of planet Chair were stolen by a black man... The KKK's archive stated that the interns they sent to reclaim it were all lost, they were all rounded to a fine, microscopic point too small to even see."

"The man responsible for this... Demon Lord of the Rounded Corner, the alias of the representative of the planet Chair."

...He is Chair Aznable... The Negro God of Edges most rounded!...

As the Professor finishes his monologue, the HYPER-WEAPON suddenly discharges! The surrounding air was turned into hamburgers as a shaft of infinitely bright black light penetrates the heavens, hell, and the Void.

"Here come Chairs!"

In the center of this beam of light is really Chair Aznable launched from the HYPER-WEAPON as a human cannonball, reaching tremendous speeds. He shapes himself as a chair to further demoralizes his enemies.

!!BANG!! - Chair smashes into the ASTROCOCK's bridge. He is greeted by a hail of neko-kun loli, surrounding Professor Snape.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1445617

"Why have you cum?" - The Professor asked.

"I cum for your Apple produce..." - Replied Chair.

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka
Ricky_Honejasi
Xel'naga Solar Moderator
Xel'naga Solar Moderator

Post by Ricky_Honejasi »

I am on the borderline of getting to bed (so no final decisions yet) but want to say before I do :

Mark, while you can say pretty much all the actions you want, you might want to avoid making another player's character acts/reacts in some specific way. Often, it's preferable to let the player act/react like how he wants even if you have to make additional but smaller posts while waiting for his reaction in-between.

If you want to imply a reaction from another character, you can go something like "(Your char) believes he sees fear in (Other char)'s eyes" rather than "(Other char) fears (Your char)".

That said, Mesk can overwrite whatever reactions/actions of his character you just wrote.
Krazy

Post by Krazy »

"how i mien 4 fish?" the loli catgirl asked.

"This is a animal shop," the shopkeeper said.

"O.o" the loli catgirl verbed.

"That... that was not even language. That's an emoticon. How did you--"

As the shopkeeper for the animal shop's head exploded, it became unclear whether any horses would be sold that day.

But could they be stolen?
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

09/13 05:59:51 definitelynotmesk: everything mark touches twists out of a shape that I can comprehend