Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Moderator: Milldawg

Whiplash!
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Post by Whiplash! »

I got the game and it really is a lot of fun. The controls are great once you get used to them and the graphics are pretty dam nice for being on the Wii. Did anyone else get MP3C? What did you guys think of it?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lingerance
Terran Refinery Attendant

Re: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Post by Lingerance »

My brother has it, I've played a bit, the controls are a bit awkward, but again I only play Zelda and Metroid on the Wii anyways.
Penguin?
The asterisk pony plays poker every Tuesday except after Mondays and only if the moon is pink.  His tell is he will always bluff while wearing a plaid tutu, the clouds are never monochromatic, catch them while white and fluffy, the black ones taste like robots.
Xenon
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee
Zerg Queen's Nest Slave Trainee

Post by Xenon »

I intend to get it, but I need to get the Wii first... The controls couldn't possibly be more awkward than using the stylus in Hunters.
Lingerance

Post by Lingerance »

It'd be nice if the visor select button (-) wasn't placed in an area where I have to move my thumb to an unnatural position, really discourages scanning if you ask me (also you have to switch to the command visor frequently enough anyways).
Penguin?
The asterisk pony plays poker every Tuesday except after Mondays and only if the moon is pink.  His tell is he will always bluff while wearing a plaid tutu, the clouds are never monochromatic, catch them while white and fluffy, the black ones taste like robots.
Whiplash!
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by Whiplash! »

Heh already used to it :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

I got it today along with GWEN so I'll report back after I get a chance to try it out.
Mr.
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper
Zerg Creep Colony Landscaper

Post by Mr. »

I got it, and it kicks excessive amounts of ass.  The controls only took me a few minutes to get used to.  Halfway through the introduction level they started to feel natural.  And then you get to the end of the intro, and Ridley's like "SUP" and Samus is all like "YOU SHALL NOT PASS OH SHI-".  That battle was extremely awesome.

Also, I totally got the bobble-head doll and the screenshot function.  lololol

And about Metroid Prime: Hunters, I actually played that on my friend's DS using one of those little thumb thingies, and it actually worked really well, I thought.  The game itself was less than spectacular for a Metroid game, but I didn't mind the controls. 
Paging Dr. @Lavarinth
WB
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by WB »

To me hunters was too damn dark, i need s DS lite before i can continue playing it.
Now with 50% more lol, 50% more win, and 100% phlail.
www.sc2campaigns.net - Coming Soon!!