Metro: Last Light and the gaming "Media".

Moderator: Milldawg

mark_009_vn
Zerg Drone Masseur
Zerg Drone Masseur

Re: Metro: Last Light and the gaming "Media".

Post by mark_009_vn »

ArcCain wrote:And apparently Black Ops 2´s story is more mature and has more weight then MLL. I would disagree but I have not played Black Ops 2.
Metro's story is based on a novel (and a good one that is), so I can't see the point comparing Black Ops with it.

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka
UntamedLoli
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy

Post by UntamedLoli »

ArcCain wrote:There are only a few, (two or three), times when you have to fight other then that you can stealth the whole game, I would have to check a guide to be 100%.

And apparently Black Ops 2´s story is more mature and has more weight then MLL. I would disagree but I have not played Black Ops 2.
No, you can't kill anyone until the very end. You get completely screwed in 2-3 areas because of the difficulty. It didn't matter how many times I reloaded and tried again. It just wasn't happening.
ArcCain
Terran Battlecruiser Janitor
Terran Battlecruiser Janitor

Post by ArcCain »

I have not read the novel but one of my friends have and he say´s it quite good.

After finishing the game on Ranger Hardcore I have to say that I prefer regular Hardcore, if you want the Shadow Ranger achievement you should be able to get it on Hardcore.