Some songs from my Discontinued Campaign. :3

Moderator: Milldawg

arkane
Terran Supply Depot Clerk
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Some songs from my Discontinued Campaign. :3

Post by arkane »

I made this campaign waaaay back.. Like 2 years ago. The story was long that it spanned over 2 Record books with 600 pages each. [Trigger Warning]It was about a Terran raised by the Protoss (And was even given a Psionic Appendage thing)[/Trigger Warning] and her life and times in a dominion occupied planet as a part of a Militarized Rebel group after being abducted by a Dominion Research Fleet. Her Struggles of trying to get back home and reuniting with her foster parents.

Err.. yeah..

So I arranged (not composed) some songs for it to give it a bit more umph. It also had voice overs and whatnot. Challenges, Puzzles, Boss Fights, etc. all triggered into stability. All the fancy stuff you can get out of all the custom Editors for SCBW.

What made me discontinue it is that I lacked the time to really get into it. Schedules, Work, Occasions, Comissions, Projects, Emergencies Everywhere! It remained that way until the campaign slowly faded away. So I decided to release the songs I was supposed to use for it. All of them are premade loops just arranged by me so there's no actual composition going on save for a few guitar, strings, drums, synths, etc. here and there.

But yeah, I've rambled long enough. Here are the songs I arranged for the campaign. Hope you enjoy them!

---
--

If you would like to hear the rest of the songs, tell me and I'll upload them!
Signature. Coming soon...
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: Some songs from my Discontinued Campaign. :3

Post by IskatuMesk »

arkane wrote:[Trigger Warning]
oh shit I didn't listen now I got triggered

afk 4 days gotta cry
mark_009_vn
Zerg Drone Masseur
Zerg Drone Masseur

Re: Some songs from my Discontinued Campaign. :3

Post by mark_009_vn »

If you would like to hear the rest of the songs, tell me and I'll upload them!
Do it. They goes well with some of the musical selections I had...

"I'm begging you, let me work!" - Osamu Tezuka