Missing Juggurnaught??

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Yuki
Terran Academy Student (50k mineral debt)

Missing Juggurnaught??

Post by Yuki »

either im blind or stupid but i can't find the 5th juggernaught in the Shinning blade mission i'v found 4/5 for some reason my game file got curroppted and i had to restart book 4 all over again last time i got all 5 so what the heck am i missing here?
KratosIrving
Terran Supply Depot Clerk
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Re: Missing Juggurnaught??

Post by KratosIrving »

If I recall correctly, there's 1 near the NW where you first get your allies; there's another a little NE of this first group, two groups down to the SE as you approach the area between the first Chaos base and the Orc base, (with Gorbash) and the final group is a little bit east of that. You can sneak your ships through because there is water and shallows you can manuever through, but they might get potshotted a bit by the Orcs defenses and troops.

If all else fails you can use the reveal map cheat to peek around, but I suggest using it sparingly. It can ruin some of the coming surprises on some maps.
Yuki

Re: Missing Juggurnaught??

Post by Yuki »

i loaded to a earlyer save before i took out both oragne and the chaos's base and i had already killed One of them but i used the iseedeadpeople map cheat and there was only 3 visable on the map it was like the 5th was just went MIA since i didn't kill one before hand i uased kasumi's Owl to fly up to trigger the quest