Bugs with Tendaro, Kosseimaru

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

Drew
Terran Refinery Attendant
Terran Refinery Attendant

Bugs with Tendaro, Kosseimaru

Post by Drew »

I discovered a couple of bugs I'd like to report regarding Tendaro and Kosseimaru. Book 1 mission "Rebellion" will delete Tendaro if you play it on hard or normal difficulty. On normal or hard, Tendaro is given to the Zande Witches. As soon as Ayame and Chika are killed, the Zande Withces, along with Tendaro, are removed from the game by a trigger. This doesn't happen on easy mode because Tendaro is given to the player instead of the Zande.
Also, Kosseimaru's items from Book 2 don't carry over into Book 6. It seems Kosseimaru might not be compatible with Book 6 and doesn't load up to drop his items, leaving an empty circle where his items should be.
SlfTh3Chl3f
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals
Fired! Blocking the entrance with a “supply fort” is an inappropriate use of company minerals

Re: Bugs with Tendaro, Kosseimaru

Post by SlfTh3Chl3f »

I also have a problem with Kosseimaru.The items i had given him on book 1 chapter 4 are no longer there on book 2 chapter 2.
KratosIrving
Terran Supply Depot Clerk
Terran Supply Depot Clerk

Re: Bugs with Tendaro, Kosseimaru

Post by KratosIrving »

This is a sort of bug for Hikaru, not sure how it happened but it looks like he'll be invulnerable to conventional attacks for the rest of Book 6, heh.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Kr ... or_bug.png