Contest Ends: July 31st, 2012

Moderator: Milldawg

Hercanic
a.k.a. the REAL Lavarinth
a.k.a. the REAL Lavarinth

Re: Campaign Creations Campaign Contest Comes to a Close

Postby Hercanic » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:23 am

Congrats, Jim!

Laconius, I hate you right now. I'm sitting here reading this innocent thread while finishing up brushing my teeth before bed, trying to recuperate from a throat/lung sickness. I'd just taken an anti-mucus pill. All was well, until I scrolled down to your post and saw your goddamn avatar. I laughed so hard, toothpaste dribbled into the back of my throat, causing me to choke. As I raced to the nearest sink, a cough triggered while choking, and the two forces combined to punch the fuck out of my gag reflex. I vomited all over the kitchen, multiple times. Korean pizza gravy everywhere. It came out with such an unexpected velocity and quantity that it all couldn't exit my mouth fast enough, and so went through the path of least resistance out my fucking nose. My sinuses burn with bile, I'm blowing marinara snot into my tissues, and my pill... I have no idea where it went. I am now re-brushing while typing this. You've done it. You succeeded in making me literally laugh and vomit within the same breath. You punkass bitch, I hate you.
                                                         We mod Starcraft.

IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby IskatuMesk » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:51 am

^ best post in the forum this year, 10/10
Image~[Gameproc]~Image
Warning: dialogue contains politically incorrect content. Viewer rearsore may occur.

Pr0nogo
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy

Postby Pr0nogo » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:00 am

I lol'd.

Laconius
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Postby Laconius » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Hercanic wrote:Korean pizza gravy everywhere.

Herc> Sir, I believe you've just been GOOK'D

Ours is a thought-tormented age.

Taeradun
Protoss Khalai Missionary
Protoss Khalai Missionary

Postby Taeradun » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:50 am

Hercanic wrote:Laconius, I hate you right now. I'm sitting here reading this innocent thread while finishing up brushing my teeth before bed, trying to recuperate from a throat/lung sickness. I'd just taken an anti-mucus pill. All was well, until I scrolled down to your post and saw your goddamn avatar. I laughed so hard, toothpaste dribbled into the back of my throat, causing me to choke. As I raced to the nearest sink, a cough triggered while choking, and the two forces combined to punch the fuck out of my gag reflex. I vomited all over the kitchen, multiple times. Korean pizza gravy everywhere. It came out with such an unexpected velocity and quantity that it all couldn't exit my mouth fast enough, and so went through the path of least resistance out my fucking nose. My sinuses burn with bile, I'm blowing marinara snot into my tissues, and my pill... I have no idea where it went. I am now re-brushing while typing this. You've done it. You succeeded in making me literally laugh and vomit within the same breath. You punkass bitch, I hate you.
same

Return to “Campaign Creations Campaign Contest”