Contest Ends: July 31st, 2012

Moderator: Milldawg

Thalraxal
Protoss Stargate Concierge

(SCBW) New Horizons

Post by Thalraxal »

Name: Thalraxal
Direction: While many would see the task of overseeing the militia of a small, backwater colony like Dalton as a dull task, Lt. Ulrich preferred to see it as an opportunity. The position on the newly established colony on Dalton would provide him with a chance to escape the endless plotting and scheming that continued to plague the Core Worlds of the Terran Dominion.

However, with reports of missing colonists, and whole outposts vanishing in the night, it quickly becomes apparent to Lt. Ulrich that his new position on Dalton Colony isn't going to be as dull and boring as he had hoped.
Campaign Creations
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: (SCBW) New Horizons

Post by Campaign Creations »

Approved, and thanks for your submission.
Thalraxal

Post by Thalraxal »

I've mostly been plotting, writing and tinkering this month, so I'm afraid that I don't have any cool and exciting screenshots to share with everyone at this time. I'm not as far as ahead on this as I'd like, but I'm going to keep plugging away at it.
Thalraxal

Post by Thalraxal »

Progress this month: Very little. Schoolwork's been eating up most of my time and I really haven't moved forward as much as I would have liked. On top of that, I've had to resolve various computer issues. That said though, I'm not going to let little things like being way behind slow me down! ONWARD!
HelpMe
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant
Terran Dropship Flight Attendant

Post by HelpMe »

I feel ya. I too haven't done nearly as much as I intended, and it's a bit disappointing. Nevermind these momentary setbacks though. There's still enough time to pull through. :)
Thalraxal

Post by Thalraxal »

Progress this month: Even less. Having been bogged down with even more school work, and some annoying computer issues, I'm way behind right now. That said, gunna keep on trying for now, even though I've got another SC related project that's looking more and more attractive right now. Once my exams are over, I should have time to be productive on this project again.
Thalraxal

Post by Thalraxal »

haha!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thalraxal

Post by Thalraxal »

Presenting my (literally) last minute submission of NEW HORIZONS: TWO HOURS. The fruit of two whole hours of labour.

Captain Ulrich has a mere two hours to kill the dread pirate, Captain Bohner, who's taken control of the Dalton Archaeological Reasearch Station! Can Ulrich stop the power mad pirate and collect the vast sum of money on his head, or will his prize be snatched away by uncaring, cruel hands of time?
Thalraxal

Post by Thalraxal »

Not wanting to fall into the terrible fate of putting all the good stuff in the preview, here's some screenshots of stuff that totally doesn't happen in this campaign!