A Point to the 3rd edition of Wos

Created by RazorclawX, Wanderers of Sorceria tells an epic length story through multiple chapters and books for WarCraft III.

Moderator: RazorclawX

saseround
Terran Academy Dropout (Stim Pack scandal)

A Point to the 3rd edition of Wos

Post by saseround »

It has come to my attention that the 3rd edition of Wos has been released and with many new features and secrets my wish is that this page would be dedicated to gathering of these secrets . For example it would be wonderful if all the location of the wanderers journal would be posted here and how to get some of the more difficult ones . Or maybe like
an improved version of the secrets in the campaign how to unlock them and what they do .
saseround

Re: A Point to the 3rd edition of Wos

Post by saseround »

And now the some of the first questions where is the journal fragment during the fight with kosseimaru in book 1 ,
how you unlock the extra level ( stage fight )and what it does , and this is the most difficult one how do you get 3
fragments during book 2 chapter 1 fire in the sky . Probably many people would have trouble like me so a quick
reply would be much apprieciated.

P.S if you get achievements are they merely achievements or do they do something later or are there events that
require certain amounts of achievements.
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Re: A Point to the 3rd edition of Wos

Post by RazorclawX »

saseround wrote: P.S if you get achievements are they merely achievements or do they do something later or are there events that
require certain amounts of achievements.
Achievements don't really do anything; most of them call attention to certain things. The only function they currently do is raise everyone's affection very slightly.
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future