About the scrapped unit

franck
Terran Settler (Unemployed)

About the scrapped unit

Post by franck »

Can you tell me how to get the all scrapped units of sc2?

I'd like to play with the protoss tempest....

I want to convince Blizzard about the Xel'Naga while not a playable race but in the campaign I want them to appear, the original Xel'Nagas.

A boy did not know how to change the carrier to become the tempest again. I want to learn as he did ..

I hope Samir Duran return to play SC2.

I fear that although the three races fighting together with all their new power it still is not enough to defeat Dark Void and hybrids.

In the alternate ending of the Protoss was seen. Besides hybrids, and Dark Void easily control the zergs ...
franck

Re: About the scrapped unit

Post by franck »

in the map editor SC1 (doodad) there is a crashed ship whose appearance is similar to the carrier but apparently is a ship Xel'naga.

We notice that has similarities and differences among them the size.

I hope that this ship will provide leadership Xel'Naga for sc2 or create a mod for sc1 with regard to that vessel.

I also hope that the carrier commander like the one used by Selendis be manufactured in the protoss during missions.
franck

Post by franck »

Samir Duran addition to again have a role in the SC2 and in the case of Tychus and Tosh ; both died in the Wings of liberty.

Terran scientists could create clones of themselves and return to fight.
Vetraeus
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher
Terran Goliath Dome Polisher

Post by Vetraeus »

Tosh Died?
Do not argue with an idiot; He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Blizzard said selecting Nova would be the canon choice, in addition- selecting Protoss over the doctor.

Funny, a few months ago they said your selection would affect the outcomes of Heart of the Swarm's choices, guess there went that.

Also, I'm sure it's obvious that Narud was likely.. Duran.. But I'm really.. REALLY praying they didn't do a "disguise" that cheesily.
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
Thalraxal
Protoss Stargate Concierge

Post by Thalraxal »

The Tempest was a Carrier who's Interceptors couldn't attack air. I do not mourn its demise. Although its damage reduction against ground targets was kinda neat.
Lavarinth wrote:Blizzard said selecting Nova would be the canon choice, in addition- selecting Protoss over the doctor.

Funny, a few months ago they said your selection would affect the outcomes of Heart of the Swarm's choices, guess there went that.

Also, I'm sure it's obvious that Narud was likely.. Duran.. But I'm really.. REALLY praying they didn't do a "disguise" that cheesily.
You got that backwards, Lav. Siding with Tosh is the canon route. Not sure about which choice is canon for Haven though.

Dr. Narud is totally Duran. I've got the feeling that Duran is going to end up like Fenix and Zasz though and have his role (if any) greatly reduced. Heck, Zeratul can't even remember who he is anymore.
IskatuMesk
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by IskatuMesk »

Lavarinth wrote:
Did you watch the WoL ending cinematic and seriously have to ask that?
Lavarinth
Xel'naga Administrator
Xel'naga Administrator

Post by Lavarinth »

Thalraxal wrote:The Tempest was a Carrier who's Interceptors couldn't attack air. I do not mourn its demise. Although its damage reduction against ground targets was kinda neat.
Lavarinth wrote:Blizzard said selecting Nova would be the canon choice, in addition- selecting Protoss over the doctor.

You got that backwards, Lav. Siding with Tosh is the canon route. Not sure about which choice is canon for Haven though.

Dr. Narud is totally Duran. I've got the feeling that Duran is going to end up like Fenix and Zasz though and have his role (if any) greatly reduced. Heck, Zeratul can't even remember who he is anymore.
I stand corrected about Tosh.

And yes Isk, I know, it was sarcasm.. and Thal- I have the same thought. :shock:
- - Lavarinth
Campaign Creations Administrator
Taeradun
Protoss Khalai Missionary

Post by Taeradun »

you're wrong about haven as well

and for whether or not your choices will carry forward, they've said different things at different times but last october they said:
We’ve had a discussion about that and there’s a couple ways we’d like to handle it but we have to have canon in that this is the definite choice. So what we’ve come up with is what we call the “A” choice is always canon. So in that case it would be siding with Hanson so that she is alive. Siding with Tosh and choosing on Char to take out the air platform.

However, we’re trying not to actively deny that your experience has never happened. So what we’re doing is, if we ever need to reference something, we have a canon version. But the truth is, my preference is to just avoid those topics all together so that your experience is never invalidated. So you play Wings of Liberty and you make certain choices as you go forward in the StarCraft Universe. You don’t run into anything that invalidates your previous choices.
which kinda implies Tosh and Haven are going to go the way of Fenix :(
Thalraxal

Post by Thalraxal »

Regarding scrapped units: There was also a Protoss Dark Templar unit on a surfboard, I think it was called the Soulhunter. It had a neat "power up" ability, where after it killed a unit, its attacks became more powerful for a short period of time. Furthermore, this bonus would stack, up to three times I think.
Taeradun wrote:you're wrong about haven as well

and for whether or not your choices will carry forward, they've said different things at different times but last october they said:
We’ve had a discussion about that and there’s a couple ways we’d like to handle it but we have to have canon in that this is the definite choice. So what we’ve come up with is what we call the “A” choice is always canon. So in that case it would be siding with Hanson so that she is alive. Siding with Tosh and choosing on Char to take out the air platform.

However, we’re trying not to actively deny that your experience has never happened. So what we’re doing is, if we ever need to reference something, we have a canon version. But the truth is, my preference is to just avoid those topics all together so that your experience is never invalidated. So you play Wings of Liberty and you make certain choices as you go forward in the StarCraft Universe. You don’t run into anything that invalidates your previous choices.
which kinda implies Tosh and Haven are going to go the way of Fenix :(
Blizzard, stop taking the lazy way out. You know what I'd prefer over having my "experience never invalidated"? Consequences for my actions.
UntamedLoli
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy
Protoss Zealot Practice Dummy

Post by UntamedLoli »

This is why choices in games is a retarded idea if they are not intended to carry over, they are just going to act like both never happened.

Much like The Witcher 2 is doing.
RazorclawX
Xel'naga World Shaper
Xel'naga World Shaper

Post by RazorclawX »

Taeradun wrote:you're wrong about haven as well
No, I think they said this time that Hansen gets nuked by the Protoss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdVLgDXZ ... r_embedded
-- Razorclaw X
Creator of Wanderers of Sorceria and Vision of the Future
Taeradun

Post by Taeradun »

RazorclawX wrote:No, I think they said this time that Hansen gets nuked by the Protoss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdVLgDXZ ... r_embedded
didn't watch the video because lol @ a needle in a 1:14:44 haystack, but if it's how you describe then they just invalidated both choices, since in the Wings of Liberty "kill the colonists" option it's Raynor who does it citing some bullshit about it "being a terran matter" (because it's so important for Raynor's Raiders to take time off from the revolution to kill a bunch of civilians when the purifier was already prepped and ready)